13

Summer

"I'm not keeping this kid Trell." I told Kentrell, me and him become real close since I got out the hospital.

"Abortion not an option." He repeated.

"Kentrell, you don't een really gotta say innis." I snapped.

"Don't be a bitch ta me, I'm just tryna get yo mind straight, you can't blame that baby fa Trevon behavior, I mean you was the one talm bout 'you wanna eat my pussy' outta nowhere." He spat.

"Get the fuck out my house, I fuckin hatechu." I yelled and he just looked at me. He snatched me up by my throat and pinned me up against my bedroom door.

I was strugglin not to moan.

"Like I fucking said, don't be a fuckin bitch ta me. You lucky yo ass pregnant and just got out a coma or I'd put yo ass back innat hospital." He spat and dropped me. "Call up BackEnd, since he the one you really needa be talm bout this shit too. I ain nun but yo backup plan."

He walked out my house.

I went in my phone and clicked on Trevon number and he picked up on like the second ring.

"Summer, what's wrong? Is the baby okay? Are you okay? Do I needa get you sum? You want sum Chic-Fil-A? McDonalds? Sub--"

"Trevon, calm the fuck down." I said, cuttin his sentence off and laughing.

It made me happy that he cared so much. He let out a nervous laugh.

"Whatchu called for?" He asked, smiling at the camera.

"We need to talk bout this baby you put inside me." I said and his smile faded.

"You not at like an abortion clinic right now is you?" He asked.

"No, Trevon, just come the fuck over." I said and he kissed the camera and hung up.

Wifey🔐💄💞🌍 has sent you a message

Wifey🔐💄💞🌍: Hey bighead, wyo???

Wife🔒💕: MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE SONG, lol boutta talk to Trevon bout my mini me

Wifey🔐💄💞🌍: oh, hang out later?

Wife🔒💕: most def, he pulled up

I got up and answered the door for his stupid ass and he tried to kiss me, but I completely dodged it, like YEET BITCH YOU THOUGHT, and he looked at me with that same look he mad when he walked in on me and Trell.

FUCK TRELL!

Oh wait, I already did, hahaha.

"What you wanted to talk about?" He asked, sitting on my couch.

"The options."

"You keepin it, ion give two fucks, you keepin my damn baby." He snapped.

"Well damn, I said 'options' as in more than one." I said and he mugged me.

"No, the only option is fa us to get back together and raise this kid right." He said, and he just looked at me.

You know you love this nigga, you know you want this.

"Fine."

"Rully?"

"Yes really." I said.

He pulled me inna kiss and it got passionate and heated until my phone went off.

Wifey🔐💄💞🌍 has sent you a message

Wifey🔐💄💞🌍: tell me why Trell just txt me, askin me to date him

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just locked my phone, putting it on DND and went back to making out with BackEnd.

"Na see, this why we innis situation." He mumbled against my lips. I laughed and pulled him in closer.