11

Trevon

What Summer did hurt me deep down , but she always had my back, she was always there for me. I remember when Aubry first told her I liked her, and at this point I didn't, somehow she new we was fuckin wit her and she sent me this long ass text talking bout 'ik you don't like me so y'all needa stop..." and some more shit like that. She straight up told me that she would never date me or like me.

I remember when I saw her at the activity center she was in this trampy lil swimsuit and she looked fine as hell, she got the perfect body for the type of shit she had on amd I called her a hoe.

I remember she jumped on my head over my gf telling her to stop talking to me and she posted on her sc story "ain't no matterm how Nad you want me to, I aint gon stop talking to him".

She use to randomly ask me if she could touch my hair.

I didn't know it until Marissa told me that it was obvious, but I dI'd actually like her.

But what she did a couple of weeks ago fucked me up mentally and emotionally, but I knew she would have never done that to me had she been sober, that lit guh love me. And I'M starting to think I was lil harsh, I mean she stopped fuckin on him bc he wasn't me, and Summer don't turn down an ability to get fucked, that's just not in her.

At first she listened to me and she didn't do anything I told her not to do, she was happy with her friends and it didn't seem bother her, but then it became more and more obvious that she was hurtin. She started hoein  out again, she was fucking Kentrell and Bibio and she never fucking smiled, her laugh wasn't the same, and her eyes werent the beautiful brownish, blueish, green anymore, they were just plain yellow. I've noticed about her that they only yellow when she sad or thinking hard about something.

I decided to go over to her place and talk to her, since I hadn't seen her in school recently and I wanted to try to make things better. I knocked on the door and there was no answer, I wiggled the knob and it was unlocked, so I just walked in. I didn't hear anything, but I know she wouldn't leave without locking the door, whether it was her or her mama, they not stupid. I looked around and didn't see her so I checked her room.

⚠⚠trigger warning⚠⚠

I walked in and i saw Henny bottles everywhere, I mean I knew she liked to drink, but damn. I saw pills all spilt on the floor, empty cough syrup bottles and jolly rancher wrappers everywhere, she been making lean. I looked at her night stand, where she keeps her weed and there's a bunch of half full Styrofoam cups sitting on it. I didn't see Summer no where. I looked around and I saw her on her floor, lying face up with her phone in her hand, with my number pulled up.

She wasn't breathing.

I grabbed her phone and the notes app opened up

"Hey, BackEnd, I knew you'd be back. This ain't a suicide note, it's a cry for help. Ion need nobody, I just want some help. And before you think I'm doing this cuh of you I aint, I been doing this since like 7th grade, okay so maybe it is bc of you. You left me, my Og aint coming back, all my friends are fake besides Marissa, and I just wanted to feel numb, so maybe I drank to much, snorted more than enough, and cut til I bled and cried happy tears. I love you but I'm hurting so just leave me be. If I die I die, ain't nobody really gon care. I fuck up erythang good in my life and I don't even try to, I'ma disgrace, I'm a whore, I'ma disappointment, I'ma fuck up."

I started crying. I called Marissa and 911.

"What the fuck is going on?" Marissa asked, as a team of ambulance people loaded her up.

"She tried to kill herself. But I don't think it was intentional, all though her room says otherwise." I said and she started crying.

"Why?"

"Bc she's convinced she's a fuck up and a whore." I said.

She punched me in the face. On both sides. She put her hand on my chest and punched me again.

"You betta hope she wakes up or its yo ass, she was just fine before you said all that shit. She knew she was a hoe and it didn't bother her, she knew she was kinda a fuck up but it never bothered her until you said what you said. She loved you, we all human, she fucked up, we was drunk, it's not fair for you to push her over the edge like that." She said and punched me again, getting back in her mom's car and followed the ambulence.