6

Marissa

I was walking down the hallway, minding my business when someone pulled me into the main hall, boys bathroom.

"What the fuck." I said and swung at them.

"Ow."

"Really Trevon?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"You gotta help me." He said, looking into my eyes.

"With?"

"Put me on with Summer." He said and I busted out laughing. "Why is that funny?"

"Cuh you actin like you don't just gotta go ask her and she'll fall to yo feet." I said.

"But everytime I bring it up she always wants to talk about Aubry or changes the subject completely." He explained.

"Well if you hadn't came to her in the 7th grade when she asked you and been like "lemme ask Aubry" then came back like "Aubry said no". You run to Aubry like she yo mammy." I said and he scoffed.

"That was 7th grade, ima man now."

"Yea, yet you basically kidnapped me to the bathroom and is asking me to do yo work." I said, rolling my eyes. "If you want Summer, forget about Aubrys opinion, becuh if you really want Summer, no one would get in your way."

"Damn that was powerful." He said.

"I try." I said and walked out the bathroom.

Zaidden

"Awh fuck Nicole that shit feels nice." I said, placing my hand on her head, pushing her down a lil, causing her to choke out a lil. "Shut that shit up."

She moaned on my dick and came up, spit on it and went back down.

"Will Zaidden Richens please come to the office, Zaidden Richens." The PA said.

"Hurry up." I said and grabbed her by both sides of her face, making her pick up the speed.

I busted and she swallowed, and I walked out to the office.

"Yes." I smiled, really big.

"Stop getting yo dick sucked in the bathroom." Ms Patty said.

"Mane I got needs."

"Well wait until after school to fufil em." She said. 

"ISS tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said quickly and with no emotion. Then the phone rung and I just left out the office.

Kalista

"Shutchyo tiny dick havin ass up." I said to James, he always fuckin wimme mane.

"You aint never seen it so how you would know?"

"Summer."

"Say don't put me out like that." Summer said and I laughed.

"I like that new boy." I said.

"The one with the dents?" Summer asked.

"No, not the big eared one but the other lightskin." I said.

"Oh that's Three." Summer said.

"What happened to 'no new friends'?" I asked.

"Leftie made me sell him some shit." She retorted. "And they was all there."

"Oh." I said.

"Yeah."

"James if you slap my ass one mo time, I'ma make you lick Mr. D old ass bootyhole, prolly don't wipe right.." I said and he stopped. 

"Kardia gon beatchyo ass." Marissa laughed.

"Damn straight." I said.