12

EVERYBODY GETTING A SHORT POV IN THIS ONE...MKAY, MKAY AND IM CHANGIN THEY AGE TO 17

Marissa:

Its been a couple of months since Summer almost overdosed, she went into a coma and today is the day we pull the plug because we are minors and she has no adult to sign the life support papers since her mom is M.I.A.

"Are alla y'all here to send your goodbyes to Summer Rives?" A male doctor asked, coming out of nowhere.

"Yea, that a problem?" Kentrell asked, mugging the shit outta him. 

He likes Summer a lot and it makes me happy bc he not Trevon's stupid self.

AND HE'S NO WHERE TO BE SEEN!! ITS HIS FAULT SHE IN HEA AND HE AINT HEA. 

He prolly fuckin on Aubry or some shit rn.

"No that ain't no problem, yall can take turns or whatever."

"Who wants to go first?" I asked the gangs.

"Well you definitely going last." Kalista said and I looked at her like 'no shit'.

"I'll go." Zaidden said, and walked to her room.

Zaidden

"Hey brat." I smiled, looking at her limp body. "Surprised you're actually sitting still, that seemed to be impossible." 

I couldn't find the words to tell her how I felt. I mean she grew up to be amazing, if only I knew that when we was younger and I wouldn't have let her break up with me.

"I'm so sorry this shit happening to you right now, it kills me deep down to see you in this kind of pain, you always seem so happy. I guess that's how it works tho right, the saddest have the prettiest smile. You still shoulda told someone about what was happening. I don't appreciate you calling me fake tho, cuh we both know I ain't. I love you Summer, and I'm sorry we gotta pull this damn plug." I said, and kissed her forehead before walking out. 

A few tears fell from my eyes but I wiped them bc I'ma thug.

"Whoever can go next." I said, and threw myself into a chair.

Kalista got up and went in.

Kalista

"Hey bitch." I laughed. "You really just layin there?" 

This hurt me deep, I just don't understand how we didn't notice that difference in her behavior, I mean we know she's bipolar, so that's probably what we thought it was, but I never would have expected her to turn to drugs and alcohol over no boy. She's the Thank U Next type. Anyone coming her way can get some, not to make her seem like a hoe, but she kinda is, but she ain't never cared about it before, she was proud of it.

I remember her calling my phone in the middle of the night just to tell me she made a nigga bust in two minutes, and he usually take 45 bc she got that good good. She may pass it around but she stay tight as a bitch.

"If you layin there pretending I'ma fuck you up. I can't believe this is the situation you in. I remember all them times I was a bitch to you and you was always there for me. I really took you for granted and now ima never get to talk to you again." I said, and started crying. "Making me look like a sap out here, crying and shit. YOU JUST CAN'T DIE! I know you say 'all legends must die, hahaha, look at Tupac' but we just babies, we posta grow old and all our kids are gon be friends and they gon be just as stupid. But if you do die, can I be leader?" I added and laughed.

I kissed her cheek and left out the room.

Jeremiah got up and went in there.

He and Marissa are prolly taken this the hardest.