20

Pt2 to the last chapter  

Summer

I'm super drunk and half convinced to ask ji to have a three some wit me and Trell, I'm kinda scared bc he rly do look like the type to crack you over the head wit a bottle he just peed in. I aint even invite that nigga but he so damn pretty I let him stay. 

He rly shoulda won that season, not mAnI.

Jd just got bad taste. 

I seen De-De walk over to BoN and talk to Kalista. He looked pissed and stormed off to the bathroom area.

OH SHIT! MARISSA AND ETHAN IN THERE FUCKING!!

"Trell, bae, wake up, lemme go." I slurred and he huffed doing so, falling back asleep on the lounge chair.

I stumbled over to De-De, trying to stop him.

"De, you can't go in there." I slurred.

"Summer, take yo hoe ass on somewhere." He snapped and I mugged him. "Weak ass bitch." 

"Again I say you can't go in there." 

"Why not? My bitch in there." He said.

Oh hell naw.

Did he ju--

He did ain't he?

"Well first of fucking all, bitch ass nigga, cuh it the girl bathroom and you clearly claim as a nigga." I said, coming fully to my senses. "And second of fucking all, you better watch the way you speak on me and what's mines." I added before making my fist meet his face.

He fell back a lil bit and looked at me in shock, holding his jaw.

"Powerful hit ain't it?" I asked and he mugged me before punching me back.

We started a full ass fist fight in the middle of the venue and obviously since there was a bunch a famous ass bitches up in here, paparazzi was there. They started filming the fight and the gang tried to break it up.

Hell naw bitch, I'm tryna make headlines.

I continued to rock his shit until he pushed me off him and said fuck it.

I followed behind him, as a paparazzi nosey ass followed me and I was cussing him three ways to sunday. He thought I was playing.

Don't come between me and mines.

He made it too tje bathroom and I saw Marissa bent over the sink and Ethan ramming his shit in with no remorse. The looked at us and kept going. Ethan just chuckled and shrugged.

What a Carl thing to do.

"Aye, move, this ain't no porno session, get the fuck out." I yelled pushing paparazzi out. I pushed Ethan back, making his dick fall out of Marissa and I slid her dress down.

"I want my turn." I mumbled to her and she laughed.

"Really Rissa, this what we doing now?" De asked.

"Yup." She said popping the p and walking out the bathroom with me on ha arm.

"My bitch gone bad." I said twerking on her.

"Oh shit, CardI and nicki fighting." Marissa laughed.

Bout time cardi got her ass best, claiming to be the queen.

I shooked my head laughing and then went back to Drinking Ciroc out the bottle and mixing it with henny.