Chapter 19: Upgrading Weapons & Dealing With Bullies

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(3rd pov)

Speakers: WILL TEAM RWBY AND TEAM PAO PLEASE COME TO THE OFFICE?

Team RWBY groaned in annoyance. Immediately after that, the door burst open, revealing team PAO with Penny in front, her position making it obvious that she kicked the door open.

Penny: It's time for a mission!

Ruby *groaning*: Nooooooooo.

Aidan: Oh come on, guys. We got a mission to do.

Weiss: Tell Ozpin he can take the mission and shove it up his a-

Penny: Yeah yeah, whatever. Now come on, we got a mission to do.

Penny dragged Weiss out of the bed and out of the dorm while speaking. The others followed close behind.

(Timeskip)

After the mission of preventing the White Fang from taking dust, the teams were back in their dorms.

Blake: Oh, wait. Haven't we collected those gadgets?

Ruby then facepalmed.

Ruby: How could we forget about that?!

Yang: We should tell the others.

Weiss: Okay.

Then they went to go tell their friends and siblings. They went to the training room since their dorms were too small to fit too many people. And they brought team JNPR with them since they were also interested.

Jaune: You know, I still can't get used to that zombie deer. And the bird Grimm.

Tenner then brushed his head up against Jaune's side, making the blonde shiver in fear and yelp from the unexpected touch. Aidan chuckled.

Coco: So, what is this thing you wanted to show us?

Ruby: Well.

Team RWBY pulled out the small gadgets they had.

Oscar: The Mercaner's were here?!

Weiss: Yep.

Yatsuhashi: I'm honestly not suprised.

Ren: Who are the Mercaner's?

Fox: An organization that is similar to the White Fang from where we live. But more..dangerous.

Autonia: So what are you guys gonna do with those?

Yang: Upgrade our weapons, of course.

Weiss: We grabbed as much as we can. But there should be enough for all of us that carry weapons.

Team RWBY and PAO were extreme nerds when it came to technology and science.

Penny: We're upgrading weapons?!

Ruby: Yep! Exciting isn't it?

Penny: Sensational!

Oscar: If you guys don't mind, can we have your weapons? We need them if you want an upgrade.

Everyone with a technological weapon agreed and gave them their weapons.

Pyrrha: I didn't know they were that interested in technology.

Rine: They're nerds when it comes to technology and science. Their dad is extremely smart. Our parents' are pretty much the reason of why we have education.

Teek: And that's also why we don't like attending classes.

Roman: We're all nerds in our own ways because of our parents. My team and team CEM are nerds when it comes to fighting because of our mother. And team CFVY are nerds when it comes to medications, drugs, etcetera, because of their dad.