Chapter 9: Returning Back Home & A Tour

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(Y/n's pov)
(A few months later)

A few months later, we grew a lot more. Hanging out every day, joking around with each other, and other things.

I decided to take the family back home. We were in Vale for vacation. Well, The five kids didn't know that, but I'm going to tell them that. I'm sure they'll enjoy our home. I upstairs and went in front of the room where the kids were hanging around, along with Josh, Klein, and the pets.

Y/n: Guys. I have an announcement.

Everyone looked at him.

Y/n: We're going back home.

Penny gasped.

Penny: Really?! Oh, I can not wait to see everyone again! It's been a while.

Y/n: Hehe, yeah. I've decided we are going back.

Yang: Wait. You don't live here?

Y/n: Nah, we're actually here on vacation. But this place isn't as exciting as the place we live in. Nowhere in this world is, anyway. I've already started to pack some things.

Aidan: Oh, cool. Can I help?

Y/n: Sure.

Klein: I'll help too.

Y/n: Alright. Anyone else wants to help?

The rest nodded.

Y/n: Okay then, let's go.

Cloral climbed onto my head as I walked out of the room.

(Timeskip to days later)
(3rd pov)

Everything was finally packed into different suitcases. There were a lot of suitcases since it was a big house.

Blake: This...is a lot of suitcases.

Weiss: Are we going to take a truck to carry these?

Y/n: Nope.

Ruby: Then how are we going to move all of this?

Y/n: With a friend.

Y/n pulled out his scroll and called one of his friends. After calling them, he hung up the phone and looked at the group.

Y/n: I'm sure they'll arrive at any moment.

Suddenly, a green portal appeared and a long/short f/c haired woman with green eyes. It was Y/n's sister, Glory.

Glory: Yo.

Y/n: Hey sis.

Ruby stared with stars in her eyes.

Ruby: She can open portals!? That's so cool!

Weiss: Wait, but didn't she make a bubble with her semblance?

Glory giggled.

Weiss: What?

Y/n: We will explain that later. Let's take the suitcases through the portal.

Once they all took the suitcases through the portal, they went inside of the portal and it closed behind them. The place was lit up by the sun shining through the windows. Then they began to set up the items in the rooms.

(A few days later)

After they got everything done with the house, they decided to hang out for a bit.

Y/n: Since you kids don't know about where we are, how about I show you around?

The kids agreed and followed Y/n outside with Penny, Klein, Josh, and the pets. Once they got outside, they saw that they were on high ground, they were almost at the edge of a cliff, but not close. There were trees and plants all around them. There was a house next to them as well, with a wooden brown fence between the two buildings. They could see everything it seemed. It was a huge city, filled with many buildings, houses, stores, shops, and many other buildings. They also saw parks, dirt pathways, and bodies of water. Although, they could see something that wasn't normal in their world. They saw giant creatures, some on land, others flying. They also saw many islands in the air. The kids (RWBY and Oscar) looked in shock and awe at what they saw.

Y/n: Cool right? It's probably weird for you guys to see this but I'm sure you'll get used to it when you grow up here. Now come on, we have a lot to show you. Just don't freak out at what you see.

Weiss: Now I know there is a chance I might freak out.

As they walked down the hill, they noticed many creatures that the kids, besides Aidan, haven't seen before. Once they got down, they walked towards the city. There, the kids, besides Aidan, saw more creatures that they haven't seen before.

The kids were introduced to a lot of people and places and even learned about a bunch of cool things in the secret world in Remnant.