Chapter 14: Joining Beacon? Nah

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(3rd pov)

Team RWBY decided to visit Remnant, to see if there was anything interesting. So, there they are now, in Vale, in the world of Remnant.

Blake: Yeah, I don't think there's anything interesting here.

Ruby let out a loud and long groan, throwing her head back.

Weiss: This was a horrible idea. There's not even anything competitive!

Yang: I was about to say the exact same thing.

They've fought some criminals, some from the White Fang, and some who weren't.

Blake: *sigh* Let's just go back home. I'm starving, anyways.

Ruby: Yeah, me too.

???: Not so fast.

The four sisters turned their heads to see four people. (I don't know what they look like yet so I'm just gonna say they're names)

Ruby: And you are?

???: The name's Manson. The girl next to me is Boniya. The other girl on my other side is named Trica. And the boy is named Zon. And we are team MTBZ (Motor Bronze), students from Beacon.

Ruby: Okay, well, I'm Ruby. This is Weiss, Blake, and Yang.

Weiss: Ruby, you're a fucking idiot for giving our names away like that.

Ruby: Well they introduced themselves, why can't we?

Weiss was about to say something but decided not to.

Manson: Uh, anyways, the headmaster of Beacon would like to see you.

Yang: 'Bro we just got here.'

Ruby: K.

Boniya: Wait, what?

Ruby: K. What did you expect me to say, no?

Manson: Well, I don't think we were exactly expecting you to give in that quickly.

Yang: Well, we did. Now can you lead us to this, headmaster you're talking about?

Manson: Yep. Just follow us.

(Timeskip)

On the bullhead, was nothing but silence. Well, except for the fact that Ruby was humming to the music she was listening to.

(Song Name: Animal Crossing
Song Made By: Cosmicosmo - Topic)

Near the middle of the song, Ruby was interrupted by someone flicking her forehead, which was Weiss.

Ruby: 'This motherfu-' *takes off headphones* Yeah?

Weiss: We're here.

Ruby: Okay.

Ruby got up and followed Weiss and the rest of the group towards Beacon Academy.

(Timeskip)

Manson: Ozpin, they're here.

The gray-haired old man (lol sorry Oz) took a sip from his mug of hot cocoa. Next to him, was a blonde woman standing up with a riding crop.

Yang: Okay, that lady has got to be on some kinky shit.