Chapter 2: Adoption

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(Y/n's pov)

We went back inside the room and saw the four girls sitting there. We went over to them.

Y/n: Okay, how about you stay here with us? As a family.

The girls looked shocked and speechless.

Y/n: Don't worry, we won't hurt you. Little Oscar here can tell you from experience.

Oscar: Yeah! They're the best! It's super fun here too!

I smiled at him. I can tell the others were smiling as well.

Y/n: So, what do you say?

Red: O..Okay. I want to stay.

Yellow: Y-Yeah. I'll stay here too.

The Schnee and faunus just nodded.

Y/n: Well, welcome to the family! Oh, I almost forgot, what're your names?

Red: I-I'm Ruby.

Schnee: Weiss.

Faunus: Blake...

Yellow: Yang.

Y/n: Well, I'm Y/n. The boy, also my son, next to me is Oscar. That's my daughter, Penny. He's Klein, our butler, and that's Josh, he's also our butler.

Penny: It's nice to finally have more company! And more siblings!

Y/n: Oh, and we have pets too.

I whistled and a few seconds later the pets came upstairs. The girls were suddenly terrified, most likely because of the Grimm.

Y/n: Don't worry. They're friendly. That's Saber, he's a male. He's stinger. The bird is Kiwi, who is a male. The creature with the fishtail is Cloral, a female. And the white Tiger is Snowy, also a female.

Snowy went up and licked Ruby, earning a small giggle. Weiss and Ruby began to pet Snowy. Kiwi flew to Blake and Yang. Blake hesitated but began to pet Kiwi, and Yang did the same.

Y/n: Ah, good, you guys are friends already.

I then remembered the robotic arm.

Y/n: Oh right! Penny, we have to continue the arm.

Penny: Okay!

Y/n: The rest of you take care of them.

The rest nodded while me and Penny continued to work on the arm.