Chapter 13: Teenagers & New People

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(3rd pov)
(Years later)

Years have passed and the family had a lot of experiences. From meeting new people and species to exploring the secret world.

Y/n, or as Yang would call him, "Old man", has a wife named Aesira. She has long dark brown hair and green eyes and fair skin. She wore a green long-sleeved fit cross shirt with brown gloves. She wore black long pants and black boots. She had a big green scarf wrapped around her neck which was the color darker than her shirt.

Right now, the family was walking around the town. They were currently walking in a grass field where many people would hang around in. They saw two kids and a sheep, having a picnic and eating a bit fast.

There was a girl with short brown hair that reached her collar bone. Her left eye was hazel with gold flecks while her right eye's sclera was black, while her pupil and iris were red with the shape of a lightning bolt in the red-eye. She wore a blue and yellow striped turtle neck and black sweat pants and brown shoes. Her name is, Autonia.

In front of the girl was a boy with short green hair that faded to purple. His left eye was green while his right eye was purple. He had a dragon tail and dragon wings that were dark green and purple. He wore unisex Y-Shaped back adjustable dark green elastic black suspender pants, rolled up long-sleeved black and dark purple striped shirt with a dark gray tie, and black cap-toe shoes. His name is Envenom.

Next to Autonia, was a female white sheep with a reddish pinkish handkerchief around its neck. Her name was Haunani.

Autonia noticed the family and spit out the food onto Envenom's face with excitement, only to get an annoyed groan.

Autonia: Oops. Sorry.

Envenom wiped his face with a napkin and looked up at the group.

Envenom: Hello.

Ruby: Hey there. How are you guys doing?

Autonia: We're doing good.

Haunani: baa

Autonia: Haunani said hi.

Weiss bent down and petted the sheep, who gladly allowed it.

Weiss: Hello to you too.

Blake: We're gonna go visit Wellshin next. Wanna come with?

Autonia/Envenom: Sure/Ok.

Y/n: Alright, let's go.

(Timeskip)

After a walk, they arrived at a building that said "Kollin Company". They walked inside, only to hear yelling.

Y/n: Oh boy...

A very short man (I'm changing his height) with short red hair with a beard and e/c eyes. The guy, who was Wellshin, was yelling at another guy about how he messed up on making a medical product.

They also saw four teenagers, one of who was a rabbit faunus. They were Velvet, Coco, Fox, and Yatsuhashi.

Aidan: Hey guys.

Coco: Oh. Hey there.

Ruby: What's happening?

Velvet: Oh you know, just Dad being..well..him.

Yatsuhashi: *Sigh* I've had enough of this.

Yatsuhashi went up to Wellshin and picked him up by the back of his shirt. The small being (I hope this isn't offensive) began to squirm, trying to get out of the grip.

Wellshin: Let. Go!

Yatsuhashi: Dad, just because they made one small mistake on one medical product doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Calm down.

Wellshin: Hell no! You think I'm going to let that shit slide?!

Yatsuhashi: Maybe not. But you should.

Wellshin groaned but calmed down.

Wellshin: Fine. Now can you let go of me now?

Yatsuhashi: Okay. But if you begin to yell at the guy again I won't hesitate to pick you up.

Wellshin: Just put me down.

Yatsuhashi: Not until you tell me you won't get upset at him.

Wellshin: I won't...

Yatsuhashi: Good.

Yatsu put the redhead down.

Guy: T-Thank you.

Yatsu: It's no problem.

Wellshin: Fuck off. Get back to work.

The man quickly nodded and did what his boss told him to do. Yatsu looked down at his father.

Yatsu: Dad.

Wellshin: What? I just told him to go away. I didn't yell at him or anything.

Yatsu sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Yatsu: That doesn't mean you have to be rude.

Wellshin: Well, I'm not a nice person, alright?

Yatsu: Yes, yes, I know. But just maybe be a bit more nicer.

Wellshin: No.

Yatsu sighed.

The group walked up to the two.

Fox: Now that that's over, there are some people who would like to see you.

Wellshin looked up to see some of his other family members.

Wellshin: Oh, hey.

Suddenly, the door to the company opened, revealing Glory and the rest of the family.

Wellshin: Oh boy...

Glory quickly went up to the youngest brother. She picked him up and hugged him.

Glory: How's my tiny bro doing?

Wellshin: Fuck off, Glory.

Glory: Woooooow, I thought you loved me.

Wellshin: I do. But you're fucking annoying when doing stuff like this.

Glory: I'm just showing some love.

Wellshin: And I don't like it when you show love like this.

Y/n then walked up to the two. He grabbed Wellshin, pulling him out of Glory's grasp and putting him on the surface.

Y/n: Okay, let's just all agree we love each other and respect each others' space.

Glory/Wellshin: *Shrug*/Thank you.

Cinder: Ahem.

Neon: Come on, Cinder. Give them some sibling time.

Cinder: Fine.

(Timeskip cuz I want to get this chapter done)

After that incident, the kids decided to visit one more group before going back home, while the parents hung out with each other. Well, more like Y/n and Glory decided to hang out with Wellshin.

(Lol I'm not in the mood to explain more about the characters in this chapter and I just want to finish this so they'll be explained later.)