Chapter 24: A Talk & Company (Pt.1)

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(3rd pov)

Sunday
10:37 A.M.

Ruby: Are you sure about this?

Penny: Yeah. I mean, I know we don't exactly know her since we haven't been to her classes, I've met her a few times and she seems nice. Despite her being strict.

Weiss: And being strict is nice?

Penny: Look, she just seems like someone trustworthy.

Team RWBY looked at Aidan and Oscar, who both just shrugged. They then looked at each other before sighing.

Yang: Alright. We trust you.

Penny: Great! Now come on!

Blake: Uh, you want us to come with you?

Penny: Yep!

Blake: But we're in paja-

Blake/Ruby: AH/Woah!

Penny: Don't care, let's go.

Penny picked up Blake and Ruby out of the room. Weiss sighed, slouching and walking out of the room, followed by Yang, Aidan, and Oscar.

Once they got to the Combat Class, they entered the room to see Ms. Goodwitch with paperwork. The combat teacher looked up and fixed her glasses.

Glynda: Ah. It's you...Why are Ruby and Blake being carried? And why are you four in your pajamas?

Blake: Penny dragged us here.

Ruby: Dragged? More like carried.

Blake: What Ruby said.

Penny: Salutations, Glynda!

Glynda: Ms. Goodwitch.

Penny: Sorry. Ms. Goodwitch.

Penny dropped Ruby and Blake.

Ruby: Oof!

Blake: Ow!

Penny walked up to Glynda's desk and placed the Blight Elixir on the table. This gained the teacher's interest. Raising an eyebrow, Glynda spoke.

Glynda: What is this?

Penny: It's something I want to tell you. But you can't tell anyone else. Well, maybe you can tell the other teachers or Ozpin but that's it.

Glynda: By the sound of it this seems to be important yet secured information?

Penny: Yes. But you have to promise that you won't tell anyone else except for Ozpin and the teachers.

Glynda: You have my word.

Penny: Okay. Th-

Oscar: Uh, sorry to interrupt but maybe we shouldn't talk in here. Someone could hear us or walk in on us.

Penny: Then where should we go?

Glynda: Well, since you said it was okay to tell Ozpin about this, why don't we head to his office?

Penny: Yeah. That's a good idea!

They walked to the elevator and they arrived at Ozpin's office.

Ozpin: Ah, Glynda. And my fellow students. Is there something you need?

Glynda: Yes. They have something important to tell us.

Ozpin: And what exactly is it?

Penny: Well...