Chapter 10: Spending Time In The Secret World

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(3rd pov)
(Lol more months later)

Ruby: We're going out, dad!

Y/n (In the distance): Are you bringing Penny?!

Ruby: Yeah!

Y/n (In the distance): Okay! Have fun! Love you!

Ruby: Love you too!

Ruby walked out of the house to see the rest of the kids.

Penny: Ready to go, Ruby?

Ruby: Yep!

They all wore backpacks of their colors. They walked down the hill and walked to the village. Ruby took a deep breath with a big smile and sighed.

Weiss: Enjoying the fresh air?

Ruby: Mmhm.

Weiss: I am too.

Blake: Can we go visit Garmod first?

Penny: Sure.

Yang: Oh cool. Garmod is pretty cool.

The others agreed. They walked to a brown cabin that was in the woods that was close to the city. Penny knocked on the door. They heard the door and unlock and the door opened, revealing a Grimm beowolf standing on two legs. He wore a ripped denim jacket, the spikes on his arms and shoulders were visible, meaning that the spikes ripped through the jacket. He wore a red solid bandana on his neck. He wore ripped jeans pants with the spikes on his legs poking through the pants. Along with that, he wore brown fingerless gloves. His expression changed to a happy facial expression.

Garmod: Oh, hey guys!

Ruby quickly hugged Garmod. Since she was small, she hugged Garmod's leg. Garmod patted her head.

Garmod: Nice to see you too, Ruby.

Penny: Mind if we come inside?

Aidan: Heh, that's what he sai-

Weiss began to hit Aidan with a rolled-up newspaper. (No idea where she got the newspaper)

Weiss: Stop!

Ruby: Wait so there was more than one boy?

Blake: *sigh* Let's just go inside.

They walked into Garmod's house. Walking into the house, you'll see two chairs near the door on the right with a desk in between the two. Across from the chairs was a couch with pillows. On the left side of the wall, was a mounted TV with a table with items and decorations underneath it. The right had two chairs and a fireplace in between them with a wooden shelf on top. Between the couch and chairs was a wooden table with a plant in the middle of it. The ceiling had a chandelier and a pendant light at each end of a corner. A few paintings and pictures were hanging on the wall. On the right side next to the fireplace, was a hallway.

 On the right side next to the fireplace, was a hallway