Chapter 16: Joining Beacon & Initiation

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(3rd pov)

The group was currently walking in the forest in Vale.

Ruby: If there's nothing interesting in Beacon I'm blowing up the entire school.

Velvet: Let's not do that.

Yang: Pumped Up Kids?

Weiss: That's a school shooting.

Yang: Ah.

Blake starts to whistle Chill Bill (or Kill Bill).

Penny: You guys need to calm down.

Mercury: Funny. Because Blake would usually be the quiet one in school.

(Timeskip)

After a while of talking about and doing random things, the group arrived at Beacon.

Rine: Beacon Academy.

Ruby *Sarcasm*: Yay...

Blake: Let's just get this over with.

The group walked into the school and up towards the elevator. Once the elevator reached the office, the door opened and the group walked in.

Ozpin: Ah. I see you brought more people.

Ozpin then looked at Kiwi, Tenner, then Enoch.

Oscar: Don't worry about them. They're all friendly.

Ozpin let out a small nod before sipping his hot cocoa.

Ozpin: Hmm. Well, your initiation will start soon, so I suggest you get ready.

Blake: Wait, what is the initiation for?

Ozpin: It's a test where you go through the Emerald Forest to collect relics. It's to see if you could get into Beacon. It's perfectly fine if you don't want to do it.

Ruby: Hmm...Yeah sure. We'll do it.

Ozpin: Good. It'll start in five minutes. You can just put your bags in the ballroom.

Ruby: Alright, let's go guys.

The group got in the elevator.

(Timeskip)

Currently, the group was standing near the cliff. After Ozpin explained the rules (It's a lot of dialogue and I'm not in the mood to type it in) and everyone was good to go, they were launched into the forest.

Ruby accidentally hits a bird.

Ruby: Birdy no!

(Meanwhile, with Blake)

Blake seemed to have already landed. And now here she was, walking through the forest. All of a sudden, she heard a voice calling for her name from above.

Yang: BLAAAAAAAAAKE!

Blake looks up to see Yang falling towards her.

Blake: Oh shi-

CRASH

Yang: Ow....Oh! Well, it looks like we're partners now.

Blake: Yeah yeah. Now get the fuck off of me.

Yang: Whoops.

Yang got off of Blake and stood up. Blake then slowly did the same and dusted her knees.

Blake: You almost broke my back.

Yang: Sorry.

Blake: It's cool. It's not like that's the first time it happened anyway.