Chapter 25: A Talk & Company (Pt.2)

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(3rd pov)

Penny flew over to the ship. Everyone else was outside fighting the robot aliens. When she got close enough to the ship, she stopped.

Penny: Is there an opening around here.

Penny flew around the ship before seeing one. It only slid upwards from the inside but Penny was sure she could break-in. She flew towards the door and punch it, resulting in the door flying in the ship. Penny flew inside and saw many alien robots standing there looking at her with weapons.

Penny: Who wants to go first?

(Meanwhile, in another part of the ship)

The leader of the alien robots, Zen, laughed as he walked around with his tentacles. His body was a purple octopus with a human head. He had black color eyes with black hair and wears green goggles. He walked around the table, where a small girl was tied up to.

Zen: Soon, this world will be ours!

Penny: Not so fast, octopus freak!

Zen turned over to see the orange-haired android standing there at the entrance.

Zen: Wha? Who are you?!

Penny: Not gonna answer that question. But you better let that girl go before I make you.

Zen: Hah! And what're you gonna do about it?

Penny: This.

Penny brought out Floating Array and positioned them slightly above yet behind her in a circle.

Zen: Wha-

Penny interrupted the alien by rushing at him with her boosters and attacking. The Floating Array spun around in every way and pace, each time hitting the man until he was down and passed out. (I don't know what to put so just imagine a fight scene)

Penny untied the girl from the table.

Girl: T-Thank you.

Penny: It's no problem. Are you alright?

The girl nodded.

Penny: Okay, and what's your name?

Girl: Sona.

Sona was a young girl with short black hair and brown eyes. She wore a pink shirt with a daisy on it. Underneath the shirt was a violet long-sleeved shirt. She wore blue jean shorts and yellow flip-flops.

Penny: I like that name.

Sona: Really?

Penny: Yep. Now I want to ask you one more question. But first, we gotta get out of here.

Sona: Okay.

Penny held Sona and flew out of the ship. She landed on the ground in the middle of the battlefield.

Blake: Penny, I don't think it's a good idea to bring a girl here!

Blake shot a robot in the head, killing it.

Penny: So then where should I take her?

Blake: To Beacon.

Penny: Nah. I want to help. And I'm not about to leave a kid alone by themselves in a building they don't know filled with people they don't know.

Blake: Alright.

(Timeskip)

After the long fight against the alien robots and taking the ship back to a portal, the group was walking back to Beacon.

Penny: So, do you know why these guys kidnapped you?

Sona: Well..they said wanted me because of my power.

Penny: Do you know what your power is?

Sona: Well, I can move stuff without touching them and I can fly. But I haven't learned how to control it.

Penny: So telekinesis.

Blake: Do you have any relatives? Guardians?

Sona slowly shook her head.

Ruby: Maybe we could help you. Ya know, like be your guardians?

Oscar: Hey, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. And maybe you could even become friends with Agatha, Envenom, and Autonia?

Agatha gasped in delight and quickly went from being on her father's back to being next to Sona.

Agatha: Oh, can we? Can we?

Sona shyly nodded.

Velvet: Good. Now let's head back to Beacon.

Malak: Agatha and I are going to get going. See you, mortals, later.

Agatha: Bye.

The others said goodbye and headed towards a bullhead. They got on the bullhead and sat down.

Penny: Autonia and Envenom are kids. I'm sure you'd be great friends with them. They have a pet sheep too.

Sona: I like sheep. They're cute and fluffy.

Penny: Yes, they are.

The bullhead landed.

Penny: Come on, I'll show you around.

Penny and the others then went to Beacon Academy, where Penny showed Sona around and introduced her to the others.

(Sorry this is short. I couldn't think of anything else to put here and I didn't want to make a scene where Penny shows Sona around since I'm pretty lazy)