Chapter 31: Project 3

(Sorry if you don't like the fight scenes, I really suck at writing & describing them and that's why I don't like writing them.)

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(3rd pov)

Monday
8:20 A.M.

Ruby: Uh, is it just me, or do I feel uneasy with seeing her that way?

Weiss: I...kinda feel it too.

Yang: That doesn't matter, let's just handle her!

The clone slowly stood up...

That's all she did.

Weiss: So when is she gonna-?

The lookalike then used her boosters, which were slightly dark green. She kicked Yang to the side, sending the blonde flying.

Ruby: Holy shi-!

Before she could finish, she grabbed by the face and slammed onto the ground. Quickly, she grabbed Weiss by the ponytail and slammed her on top of Ruby, breaking Ruby's aura. She then flew at Penny with her boosters. She then used her swords that were a darker green color to attack Penny, who used her swords to block the attacks.

The clone then quickly created a slightly dark green laser beam. Penny was quick enough to dodge the laser, but not quick enough to receive another kick to the face, only this time the kick was more aggressive and had more force into it.

Penny was sent flying back a bit and to the ground. Penny groaned in pain as her clone walked up, glaring at her. Before she could move any further, she was suprised by a rear-naked choke from Yang.

Yang: Step away from her you bi-

Before she could finish, Yang was pulled over the clone's body and slammed onto the ground. Ruby then tried to attack the clone with her weapon in blade form with red electricity surrounding the weapon. She was grabbed by the arm and the clone's arm was tightly wrapped around her stomach. The clone then grabbed one of her blades and placed it close to Ruby's neck. Weiss, Yang, and Penny all stopped.

???: If anybody attacks, I will not hesitate to kill her. I want Penny to come with me.

Everyone hesitated before a sigh was heard from the synthetic being.

Penny: Fine.

Ruby: Penny, no.

Penny: I will come with you as long as you don't hurt them any longer.

???: I will not.

Penny: Okay...

Suddenly, a red crystal was shot at the clone's neck, and she passed out. Everyone turned to see a man with a red crystal as a head and his skin was made of red crystal too. His clothing was a black suit with a red long-sleeved shirt and black tie underneath. He had black pants with a black belt and black suit shoes. Attached to his belt are a pocket and a row of bullets like Ruby.

The man sighed.

???2: Well, that was something. I'm suprised you were able to hold her off.

Ruby: Who are you?

???2: Ah, well you could just call me Harkin.

(Meanwhile)

Fox heard a knock on the door. Fox got up and opened it, revealing his team, Ozpin, Willow, and Whitley. Willow and Whitley were allowed to stay in after meeting with Weiss again in a dorm, which is why they're here.

Coco: Hey bro, they want to know where Weiss is. By the looks of it, she isn't here.

Fox: Weiss along with Ruby and Yang saw something outside in Vale so they wanted to check it out.