Chapter 1: The Kids

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(Y/n's pov)

I decided to walk in the woods since it's a nice day outside. A cool breeze, hardly any clouds, and a warm temperature.

I brought Saber with me since he wanted a walk. He's the one who always goes on walks with me. He likes keeping me company and admiring the location we walk in.

Suddenly, Saber nudged my leg with his head. I looked down at him and crouched down.

Y/n: What is it, boy?

Saber turned his head to the opposite side of me and began to run. I quickly followed, seems like he found something.

About 10 seconds later, I saw something that made my eyes go wide.

I saw four girls laying on the ground with their eyes closed. The first girl had black hair with red tips at the end with silver eyes. The next girl seemed to be a Schnee. Then there was a cat faunus with amber eyes. And then there was a yellow-haired girl with lilac eyes. But her right arm seemed to be cut off. I went over to the four girls with Saber next to me.

I checked their pulses and I sighed in relief once I knew they were still alive. I picked three of them up while Saber held the cat by the back of the shirt with his mouth. I quickly ran back home with Saber right next to me.

(Timeskip)

I quickly opened the door to my house, which was a mansion and ran inside. I ran into the healing room and placed them on a bed. The door opened up to reveal, Penny, Oscar, Klein, and Josh.

(Oscar is four by the way)

Josh: Sir! Is there anything wrong?

I ran to the bandages and went back and began to wrap it around the yellow girl's a while speaking.

Y/n: Saber and I found these four unconscious girls in the woods. One's got her arm cut off! It doesn't seem to be a Grimm attack either.

They all gasped.

Klein: Then it must be a person.

Penny: Who would do such a horrible thing?!

Y/n: I don't know...

Josh: Sir, is there anything we could do to help?

I thought for a moment before speaking.

Y/n: Yes. Heal the other's wounds.

Once I was done with bandaging the girl's arm, I looked at Penny.

Y/n: Penny, we're gonna build an arm for the girl, okay?

Penny saluted.

Penny: Yes father!

Me and Penny went to the laboratory.

(Timeskip)

During the build of the arm, Klein came in.

Klein: Sorry for the interruption sir but..the girls are awake.

Y/n: Really? That's a good thing!

Klein: But they seem to be scared.

Penny: Scared? Why are they scared?

Klein: I don't know. They're just crying and begging to not be hurt.

Y/n: Hm, Penny let's go.

Penny: Okay.

We went into the healing room to hear and see the exact thing Klein was talking about. Josh was trying to comfort them. I went over to them and looked at them.

Y/n: Hey.

The girls seemed to get a bit scared.

Y/n: Are you okay? Why are you scared?

The yellow-haired girl stuttered and began to speak.

Yellow: W-We d-d-don't want..to be hurt...

Y/n: We won't hurt you okay? You can stay here until we return you to your familie-

Schnee: NO!

Me and the others were shocked by her sudden outburst.

Schnee: N-No. Don't...Don't take us back...

She began to tear up.

Schnee: Please.

Y/n: Well..okay. But why?

Ruby: Please..we just don't want to be hurt...

I came to realization and gritted my teeth. The girls seemed to be scared and I quickly calmed down.

Y/n: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you...

I got up and motioned the group to follow me out of the room.

Penny: What's wrong father?

Y/n: Well..by the looks of it..they seemed to have been abused by their families.

The group was shocked by this.

Oscar: B-But..W-Why?

Josh clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.

Josh: Those damn monsters. I'll make them pay for what they did!

Y/n: Well, I wish I could too. But it's best if we take care of those kids.

Oscar and Penny seemed to be excited.

Oscar: You mean we'll have more siblings!?

Y/n: Yep.

Penny: Sensational!

Y/n: Alright, let's go back inside. I don't want them to be alone any longer.