Chapter 30: I Have A Clone?

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(3rd pov)

Monday
7:31 A.M.

For the night, Ruby slept while Weiss Yang, Fox, and Penny all stayed in the dorm to sleep. Weiss was reading her book on the desk with her hair in the ponytail again. Yang was also reading, except it was a comic book called "Amulet". (Love that book series)

Fox was sitting on the floor in between Blake's bed was and the desk. He was in a position where he had one knee up and his arm resting on the knee. He was staring at the floor, there wasn't anything he wanted to do besides stay at the dorm and make sure nothing happens to Blake. Penny was sitting on the opened window ledge, she was in the same position as Fox and was staring out into the view.

It was complete silence in the dorm. The only thing that they heard was the turning pages and the birds chirping. Penny then saw a small crater in the distance of Vale.

Penny: Guys, I'll be right back.

Fox: Okay

Weiss: Where are you going?

Penny: To Vale. I want to check on something.

Yang: While you're gone can you buy some fruit and candy?

Penny: I'll see.

Penny flew out of the window and towards Vale. Once she arrived there, she landed in front of the crater.

Penny: What could've caused this...?

Penny then heard faint footsteps. She turned to see....

Herself.

Almost herself. It was her expect her sclerae were purple, her irises being a darker shade of purple. The white of her clothing was replaced with the color black.

Penny: Alternate version?

???: No. But I will explain more later on. For now, I want you to come with me.

Penny's mouth formed a shape where it looked like she was about to say a word that started with "w". Her face was in confusion.

Penny: ...Why?

???: Because of orders. And it is also classified to tell you why.

Penny: But why?

The clone of Penny raised an eyebrow.

???: Did you not listen to what I just stated? Would you like me to repeat it?

Penny: No, I'm just asking why it's classi...

Penny just let out a deep sigh before looking back up at the strange being.

Penny: I am sorry but I am going to decline the offer.

???: Then I suppose I will have to use force.

Penny: Why?

???: Orders.

Penny: Okay.

(Meanwhile)

Ruby: Hey guys?

Weiss: Oh, Ruby. You're awake.

Ruby: Yeah, but what's going on outside?

Everyone looked out the window to see two small Pennies.

Yang: Uh...

Weiss: We..should go check that out.

Fox: I'll stay here to keep watch of Blake. You guys can head out.

Ruby: Alright.

Each of the girls went to the bathroom to change. When they were done, they quickly headed out of the dorm and out of Beacon.

(Meanwhile)

Penny threw a fist at her clone, who only caught it. Penny tried to do the same for the other fist but that one was caught too. They seemed to have struggled on pushing each other, both having the same amount of strength. Penny, being able to finally overcome the strength battle, put her foot back so she was facing another way, and used her strength to throw her clone to a building. The clone flew and hit the building hard, causing dust to fly everywhere. The dust cleared and it revealed Penny's clone on the wall with a flat expression.

The clone then bent her arms and legs on the wall, then boosted herself off of the wall. As she flew, her position quickly changes to a kicking pose. Before Penny could react, she was kicked in the face, sending her to the ground a few feet back. The clone began to walk up to Penny, when she turned her head to see a bunch of icicles aiming for her. She quickly jumped back to avoid them and saw Weiss, Ruby, and Yang running towards her.

Yang, being in the lead of running, boosted herself with her gauntlets and punched Penny's clone in the face. Yang's fist was covered in flaming fire, so it caused some fire damage to it. The clone quickly recovered from the punch and slide on the ground in a crouching position until she stopped. She then stood up and looked at Penny, who was now standing up.

???: If you come with me then nobody will get hurt.

Penny: Listen, I'm not going anywhere with you until you tell me the reason why you want me.

The clone sighed. Ruby then rushed at her with Crescent Rose in scythe form. She tried to slash at the girl but the clone grabbed the scythe and threw it to the same building she was thrown at.

Penny: Ruby!

As Penny growled and glared at her clone, Yang rushed at the clone herself. Her semblance was activated and her fist was covered in flames again. Yang was able to land a few hits but the clone then grabbed both her hands, slammed her on the ground then threw her at Weiss. Weiss used her semblance to summon a glyph to prevent Yang from flying any further. She then rushed at the clone and slashed her. The clone grabbed her and threw her, but Penny, who was flying with her boosters grabbed Weiss and quickly dropped her on the ground so she landed on her feet. Penny then kicked the clone in the face. The clone quickly recovered and grabbed Penny's leg before slamming her on the ground, causing her aura to break.

A bullet then hit the (slight) replica in the face. She turned and when she did, a red bolt of lightning hit her in the stomach, sending her back and dropping Penny. Penny groaned as she tried to get up. Weiss and Yang ran to her and knelt down.

Yang: Are you okay?

Penny: She is stronger than I thought.

Penny then got up.

Penny: I am okay. My aura is just broken.

Yang looked at Penny's clone before using her gauntlets once again to rush at her. She then delivered a powerful blow, sending the girl flying. Her aura, now seen as a darker green than Penny's, was now broken. The clone landed in a crouching position once again. When her head turned, however, instead of showing a straight face, she showed a different expression.

Anger.

(Well this is probably short. Sorry bout that)