Chapter 28: Flashback #1

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(3rd pov)

Yang: There was this one time where our dad sent us off to the woods by ourselves.

Pyrrha: Why would he do that?

Blake: Funny story actually. You see...

(Flashback)

Penny: Father, are you sure this is a good idea?

Y/n: Maybe not, but they can survive on their own.

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Oscar, and Aidan were all tied up to balloons. Everyone else except for Y/n was worried.

Klein: Sir, I hate to disagree with you, but these are children, I'm not sure if they know how to survive in the woods.

Y/n: Pfft, I taught them a few things, they can learn on their own.

Penny, Klein, and Josh sweatdropped. Y/n, holding all of the children, let them go.

Ruby: DAD NOOOOOOOOO!

Y/n: Good Luck!

Penny: Are you sure they'll be alright?

Y/n: Sensei did this a lot to me, Glory, and Wellshin. If it made me strong then I'm sure it'll make them strong too.

Josh: But you separated them.

Y/n: We were separated as well.

(Meanwhile)

After a while, the balloons attached to Ruby somehow began to pop one by one.

Ruby: Uh oh...

With the last balloon finally popping, Ruby fell to the ground. Luckily, with aura and close enough to the ground, Ruby was fine.

Ruby: Ow...

Ruby got up and rubbed her head.

(These are all of the clothes team RWBY are wearing btw

(These are all of the clothes team RWBY are wearing btw...also poor Adam)

Ruby: Yang?! Weiss?! Blake?!

Ruby began to walk around, yelling for her siblings. Soon giving up, Ruby walked around with her head low until she saw an ax. She walked to the ax and noticed a note there reading:

To whoever finds this, good luck.
-Traveler

Ruby: Why would someone do this? Is it kindness? Is it plot? (A/n: Ruby!) Whoops.

Ruby picked up the ax and it was a bit heavy, but due to Ruby's training, she could lift it.

Ruby: This is kinda tough to lift. Are all axes this heavy?

Ruby walked with the ax on her shoulder. She quickly got used to the weight of it. After a few minutes of looking around and walking, Her stomach growled.