Chapter 26: The Universe

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(3rd pov)

In team JNPR's dorm, the team was doing their own thing.

Jaune: Hey, do you guys want to hang out with team RWBY.

Everyone looked at each other before nodding and agreeing. They left their dorm to go to team RWBY's. When they got there, they noticed a note saying:

"We are not here at the moment. Left to get something.
-Team RWBY"

Pyrrha: Hm. I wonder where they could be.

(Meanwhile, in a completely different universe.)

Ruby: Alright girls, here's the plan. Blake and I will distract everyone there while Weiss and Yang will get the Xailroirth statue, got it?

Team WBY nodded, all with serious expressions. Ruby and Blake went out of the side of the corner and towards the middle of the plaza.

Ruby: HEY EVERYONE! LOOK OVER HERE!

Some people who were near or with good hearing heard and looked up. Blake then punched a random guy, causing everyone, or at least most people, to gasp in shock.

Blake: LOOK AT ME! I JUST PUNCHED A GUY THAT I'VE NEVER MET BEFORE IN MY LIFE!

Everyone began to mutter to each other when two guards came up with a woman with fox ears and tail.

Woman: Right there! She just assaulted that man with the woman supporting her for no reason!

Gaurd1: Alright, you two are under arrest!

Ruby: This is our chance! Run like the wind Blake! Run like the wind!

Blake: I'm doing that!

As Ruby and Blake ran, Weiss and Yang ran to the statue. Yang Weiss held onto the statue.

Yang: Okay, three-

Weiss: Two-

Yang&Weiss: One.

Yang and Weiss both lifted the statue. It was made out of a material that was tough for even one of them to lift by themself. They began to run when one of them noticed them.

RandomDude: Hey! They're stealing the statue!!

RandomLady: Get them!

Some of the crowd began to chase after them.

Weiss: Shit, shit, shit!

Weiss activated glyphs onto the ground so both of them could move faster. They arrived at the part of the plaza where they saw Blake and Ruby being chased by the two guards. Ruby used her phone to call someone when she noticed Weiss and Yang with the statue. A yellow portal opened and Ruby and Blake ran in. Yang and Weiss ran past the guards and ran in as well.

Ruby: Close the portal! Close the portal!

The portal closed before anyone else could get in. The team sighed in relief.

Ruby: I was really about to hit those two guards.

Yang: I mean you could've done it.

Ruby: Listen, I don't want to raise my bounty there.

Weiss: You do realize that stealing this ancient statue is far more than hitting a guard? That is one of the top 5 things you should not do in that universe, let alone the world.

Blake: She has a point there. Adding money to our bounty for assaulting a guard would be completely useless. For all I know, stealing this statue will mean you'll have 50 million gold, 80,000 berries, and immediate execution if caught in your bounty.