Chapter 6: Flashback

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(3rd pov)

The next day, after the incident in the basement and breakfast, the kids, again, were hanging out with the pets. Y/n went over to Klein, Penny, and Josh.

Y/n: Yo. So we probably have a small problem.

Penny: What's that?

Y/n stayed silent for a moment while rubbing the back of his head before speaking.

Y/n: They uh...They found out about the creature in the basement.

Silence.

Penny: Well, shit...

(Timeskip)

Y/n sighed as he stood in front of the playroom the kids were in.

Y/n: 'You can do this...You can do this. Just tell them. I'm sure they'll understand.'

Y/n took a deep breath before walking into the room.

Y/n: Kids. It's time to have a conversation....

Blake: About what?

Y/n closed the door behind him and sat down on his knees, hands on his lap.

Y/n: You guys remember the creature in the basement, right?

The kids looked at each other before nodding.

Y/n: Well...*sigh* I'm going to explain what that was...about a few years ago...

Y/n stared up at the ceiling.

Weiss: What are you staring at?

Y/n: Oh, just look up and you'll see the flashback.

Weiss: ...What the fu-

Y/n: Just do it.

Weiss sighed as she looked up, and so did the others. Suddenly, a bubble appeared.

Yang: Oh hey, we can actually see it.

(Floosherback uhh wait no.)
(Flashback)

Y/n was walking in a deep forest with a boy next to him, holding his hand. The boy had short brown hair with yellow streaks at the end with gold eyes. He wore a purple scarf with yellow at the end, a white shirt with a yellow shirt underneath, purple gloves, black shorts, and shoes.

They were eating ice cream. Y/n had (favorite flavored ice cream) ice cream while the boy had chocolate ice cream.

Y/n: So, son. What do you want to do next?

Boy: Uh, maybe we should go visit aunt Glory?

Y/n nodded.

Y/n: I think that's a good idea.

They continued walking when suddenly, there was something in the boy's eyesight that caught his attention. It was a black blob with no other feature. The boy tugged Y/n's sleeves.

Boy: Dad, what's that?

Y/n: I don't know, son.

Boy: I think we should go see.

Y/n hummed.

Y/n: Fine. But let's be careful.

The boy nodded and walk towards the blob, followed by the h/c haired man. The boy knelt down when he was near the blob. The only sounds that were heard were the slimy sounds against the ground. The boy slowly reached his hand towards the slime and rubbed his hand against it. Nothing happened...

The slimy blob covered the boy's hand as it increased to his arm, earning a yelp from the boy.

Y/n: Son?!

Y/n tried to get the slime off, but it wouldn't work. The slime kept increasing to the body until it covered the boy's entire body. The boy went limp, the only thing that was moving was the slime and the only thing that was heard was the slimy noises.

Y/n: Son? Son?!....Aidan...?

Suddenly, Aidan began to move but in an unnatural way. Bones were heard cracking as he moved. Then his body began to grow bigger, limbs and faces growing. Y/n slowly stood up and backed away in shock.

Y/n: Oh...O-Oh dear lord no.

Then a laugh was heard from the creature, who was no longer Aidan.

Entity: H͇͇̹͊ͪ́̕ͅa͔͔̜̗̦ͩ̅̎h̨͚͚͖ͯ̒̄͗͞a͔͔̜̗̦ͩ̅̎h̨͚͚͖ͯ̒̄͗͞a͔͔̜̗̦ͩ̅̎h̨͚͚͖ͯ̒̄͗͞a͔͔̜̗̦ͩ̅̎h̨͚͚͖ͯ̒̄͗͞a͔͔̜̗̦ͩ̅̎h̨͚͚͖ͯ̒̄͗͞a͔͔̜̗̦ͩ̅̎. T̼̼̖̾͟͞h̨͚͚͖ͯ̒̄͗͞a͔͔̜̗̦ͩ̅̎n̫̫̘̗͕̲̲̎ͥk̼̼̞̦̞̼̔s̨̞̞̰͎͎̪̩͕̈́̀ͯ̍ͧͅ t͖͖̠̬͛o͙͙̙̘̙ͤͫ͞ y͙͙̪̰ͫ͌́o͙͙̙̘̙ͤͫ͞ụ̴̴̾̀͟͡ṛ̣̬̫̍͌ͩ͟ s̨̞̞̰͎͎̪̩͕̈́̀ͯ̍ͧͅo͙͙̙̘̙ͤͫ͞n̫̫̘̗͕̲̲̎ͥ, I̡̨͙͙̪̹̾͟ f̰̰̯͕͊̃̊͞͞͞i̧̻̻͉̜͑ͪ̾͟n̫̫̘̗͕̲̲̎ͥa͔͔̜̗̦ͩ̅̎l͖͖̰̝ͭ̀͘l͖͖̰̝ͭ̀͘y͙͙̪̰ͫ͌́ h̨͚͚͖ͯ̒̄͗͞a͔͔̜̗̦ͩ̅̎v̹̹̘̼̞̻͆ͩ̓ͪ͢ḛ̡̰̳͓̥ͬ͋ͪͧ t͖͖̠̬͛h̨͚͚͖ͯ̒̄͗͞i̧̻̻͉̜͑ͪ̾͟s̨̞̞̰͎͎̪̩͕̈́̀ͯ̍ͧͅ n̫̫̘̗͕̲̲̎ͥḛ̡̰̳͓̥ͬ͋ͪͧw̡̻̻̣͚̒̀ͅ f̰̰̯͕͊̃̊͞͞͞o͙͙̙̘̙ͤͫ͞ṛ̣̬̫̍͌ͩ͟m̰̰̹͚̙̂ͦ͗͠. J̸̡̡̟͑ͭ̄͘ụ̴̴̾̀͟͡s̨̞̞̰͎͎̪̩͕̈́̀ͯ̍ͧͅt͖͖̠̬͛ t͖͖̠̬͛w̡̻̻̣͚̒̀ͅo͙͙̙̘̙ͤͫ͞ m̰̰̹͚̙̂ͦ͗͠o͙͙̙̘̙ͤͫ͞ṛ̣̬̫̍͌ͩ͟ḛ̡̰̳͓̥ͬ͋ͪͧ p͔͔͚͉̬̋ͩ̾͗o͙͙̙̘̙ͤͫ͞w̡̻̻̣͚̒̀ͅḛ̡̰̳͓̥ͬ͋ͪͧṛ̣̬̫̍͌ͩ͟f̰̰̯͕͊̃̊͞͞͞ụ̴̴̾̀͟͡l͖͖̰̝ͭ̀͘ c̨̨̣̮̝̈́̔ͯ̀͂ṛ̣̬̫̍͌ͩ͟ḛ̡̰̳͓̥ͬ͋ͪͧa͔͔̜̗̦ͩ̅̎t͖͖̠̬͛ụ̴̴̾̀͟͡ṛ̣̬̫̍͌ͩ͟ḛ̡̰̳͓̥ͬ͋ͪͧs̨̞̞̰͎͎̪̩͕̈́̀ͯ̍ͧͅ a͔͔̜̗̦ͩ̅̎n̫̫̘̗͕̲̲̎ͥd̶̵̯̯̼̘ͨ̓ I̡̨͙͙̪̹̾͟ c̨̨̣̮̝̈́̔ͯ̀͂a͔͔̜̗̦ͩ̅̎n̫̫̘̗͕̲̲̎ͥ ụ̴̴̾̀͟͡n̫̫̘̗͕̲̲̎ͥl͖͖̰̝ͭ̀͘o͙͙̙̘̙ͤͫ͞c̨̨̣̮̝̈́̔ͯ̀͂k̼̼̞̦̞̼̔ m̰̰̹͚̙̂ͦ͗͠y͙͙̪̰ͫ͌́ f̰̰̯͕͊̃̊͞͞͞ụ̴̴̾̀͟͡l͖͖̰̝ͭ̀͘l͖͖̰̝ͭ̀͘ f̰̰̯͕͊̃̊͞͞͞o͙͙̙̘̙ͤͫ͞ṛ̣̬̫̍͌ͩ͟m̰̰̹͚̙̂ͦ͗͠! A̳̳̹̟̋ͣ͌ͅn̫̫̘̗͕̲̲̎ͥd̶̵̯̯̼̘ͨ̓ y͙͙̪̰ͫ͌́o͙͙̙̘̙ͤͫ͞ụ̴̴̾̀͟͡'ṛ̣̬̫̍͌ͩ͟ḛ̡̰̳͓̥ͬ͋ͪͧ m̰̰̹͚̙̂ͦ͗͠y͙͙̪̰ͫ͌́ n̫̫̘̗͕̲̲̎ͥḛ̡̰̳͓̥ͬ͋ͪͧx͕͕͚͍̿̆͂͞t͖͖̠̬͛ v̹̹̘̼̞̻͆ͩ̓ͪ͢i̧̻̻͉̜͑ͪ̾͟c̨̨̣̮̝̈́̔ͯ̀͂t͖͖̠̬͛i̧̻̻͉̜͑ͪ̾͟m̰̰̹͚̙̂ͦ͗͠.

Y/n gritted his teeth and grunted. Y/n grabbed his two-sided ax from his back and held it tight with both of his hands.

(Timeskip)
(I didn't feel like doing the battle part and it was pretty long. Forgive me ;-;)

After the battle, Y/n was bruised up with cuts and bruises. He was with his sister, who had long/short f/c hair with green eyes. She held her hand up which was covered in a green aura. Above them, was the entity in a large green bubble.

Y/n: Thank you, Glory. I don't know what would've happened if you didn't come here.

Glory: It's no problem, brother.

Glory looked at Entity.

Glory: Are you sure you can find a way to bring him back?

Y/n: *Sigh* I hope I can.

(End of Flooshba- I mean)
(End of Flashback)

The kids felt sorrow for the guy.

Ruby: Oh...I'm sorry you had to deal with that.

Y/n: It's fine.

Y/n got up.

Y/n: Now, does anyone want to train and learn?

All of the kids raised their hands.

Y/n: Good, good. We'll start tomorrow.

Y/n walked out of the room and the kids continued to play.