Chapter 8: Revival

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(3rd pov)

In the lab, Y/n, Penny, Blake, and Weiss were working in the lab. They were making something to try and heal Aidan from the entity. Blake and Weiss had to stand on stools so that they can be above the desk. They were wearing lab coats, their color shirts and black pants, and shoes.

After they were done with making the experiment, Y/n and Penny were going to the basement.

Weiss: You guys stay safe down there.

Y/n: We will.

Y/n and Penny walked down into the basement and walked into the door at the side of the basement. As they walked down, Y/n took a deep breath.

Y/n: I hope this'll work...

Penny: I'm sure it'll work, father.

Y/n let out a short hum and continued walking down with Penny. Once they got down there, they saw the entity.

Entity: F̵̦̺͕́̐͟ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟. Ȧ̶̵̗̳n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ s̩͙͖̋͛͟i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟s̩͙͖̋͛͟t̴͕͖͓̀ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟. Ȧ̶̵̗̳r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ y̯̤͑́́̓́ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚û̶͙̽̿͆̈ ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞c̷̹͖͋́̃c̷̹͖͋́̃ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊p̶̸̨̺͊̍̒̓̀t̴͕͖͓̀i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘g̴̶̛̮̣͙͠ y̯̤͑́́̓́ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚û̶͙̽̿͆̈r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ f̷̵̫̞̉͢ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞t̴͕͖͓̀ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊?

Y/n glared as he threw the science flask filled with green liquid at the creature. Once the flask made contact with the entity, it broke. The entity hissed in pain, scrambling around. The figure began to melt as it yelled in pain. Soon, it revealed a boy covered in slime on his hands and knees. Y/n and Penny quickly went up to the boy.

Y/n: Aidan?

Aidan let out a few coughs like he was choking on something. He caught his breath and slowly looked up.

Aidan: Dad?..Sis?

Penny: *gasp* He's back!

Penny pulled Aidan into a tight hug, in which Y/n did the same.

Aidan: Hehe, it's nice to see you guys again too.

Y/n released from the hug.

Y/n: Josh and Klein are also here. I adopted five other kids too.

Aidan: *gasp* I finally have siblings?!

Y/n: Yep. Only one of them is a boy though.

Aidan: Fine with me!

Y/n and Penny let out a small laugh.

Aidan: Wait, where are we?

Y/n: Ah! Well, you're in a room inside of a basement. Ever since you got uh..eaten(?) by the blob, I built this room to prevent the creature from going out and hurting anything else.

Aidan: Oh. That makes sense.

Penny: Anyways, we should introduce you to the kids. Let's go.

The three walked up out of the room and into the basement. As they were walking out of the basement, Aidan decided to speak.

Aidan: Uh, if we're still on vacation, can we make that room into something else?

Y/n: Like what?

Aidan: I don't know. Maybe a ball pit room or a gaming room?

Y/n: Hmmmm.

Penny: That'll be a great idea! What do you think, father?

Y/n: Uhhh, yeah, that'll be a good idea. But, where would we put the stuff when we go back home?

Aidan: I dunno, at our house?

Y/n: ......Yeah, that's a good idea.

Aidan&Penny: Yay!

The three arrived back at the lab, to meet Weiss and Blake.

Blake: Did it work?

Weiss: Of course it worked!

Blake: Well, you never know. It could've had some sort of side effect like making him mute, blind, and deaf.

Weiss: ....True...but all three at the same time-?

Y/n: Anyways, Aidan, this is Blake, the cat faunus. And this is Weiss, the Schnee.

Weiss: Schnee?

Y/n: Oh! I mean uh--the white-haired girl.

Weiss nodded with a hum and her eyes closed.

Y/n: Blake and Weiss, this is Aidan.

Blake: Nice to meet you.

Blake put her hand up for a handshake, which she received from the gold-eyed boy.

Penny: These two helped us make the potion!

Y/n: It's not really a potion. More of like a healing-acid like liquid.

Aidan: Really?! That's cool! Now I can do experiments with my siblings!

Weiss: Oh, you do experiments daily basis?

Aidan: Well, not every day, but I like to do it a lot.

Blake: Oh. What type of experiments do you do?

Y/n: I'm gonna go watch TV. You guys can chat.

WBA: Okay.

Penny: Can I come with you?

Y/n: Sure.

Y/n and Penny walked out of the lab and into the living room.

Aidan: Well, I like to make medicine, technology, study unknown things, testing things, and other things. I plan on experimenting with resurrecting now that I'm back.

Weiss: Resurrecting? How are you gonna do that?

Aidan: Dunno.

Ruby: Hey guys!

Aidan looked over his shoulder to see Ruby, Yang, Oscar, Josh, Klein, and the pets.

Aidan: Oh! hi.

Josh: Aidan. It's been a long while.

Klein: Good to see you again.

Aidan hugged both of them and they hugged back while kneeling down.

Aidan: Well, it's nice to see you too.

Ruby: Hello. You must be Aidan. I'm Ruby. This is my half-sister, Yang, and this is Oscar.

Aidan: Oh, well, it's nice to meet you guys.

Oscar: It's uh, nice to meet you too.

Aidan let out a small smile, knowing that this was going to be his new life. This was going to be interesting.