Chapter 29: Team Ally & Werecat Problems

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(3rd pov)

Monday
2:31 A.M.

KNOCK KNOCK

Weiss groaned.

Weiss: I'll get it.

Weiss got up and opened the door, revealing Manson and Boniya from team MTBZ.

Weiss: The hell do you guys want?

Manson: Woah, grumpy are we? Anyway, we wanted to know if you guys wanted to hang out later?

Weiss: Bro, it's like 3 o'clock-

Blake: Technically 2:31- oh, nevermind 2:32 A.M.

Weiss: 2:32 in the morning and you're asking us this now?

Boniya: 'Maybe Trica was right, we should've asked them later.'

Mason: Do you want to hang out with us or not?

When he said that, Weiss was already sleeping while standing up with a bubble appearing from her nose.

Manson: She's asleep?!

Blake: Shhhhhh.

Manson: Sorry.

Boniya just giggled. Blake, tired, got up and walked up next to Weiss. She then slightly poked the bubble, popping it and making Weiss flinch as soon as it did.

Weiss: Huh- Wha-?

Blake: I guess it wouldn't be too bad to hang out with you guys.

Manson: Alright, cool.

Boniya: Yay!

Blake: Anyway, I'm gonna go on a walk now, I'm already awake after all.

Weiss: Mkay...I'm going back to sleep...

Manson and Boniya walked back to their dorm while Weiss just lazily faceplanted onto her bed and was immediately knocked out as soon as she did that. Blake then got dressed and soon came out of the bathroom wearing a black hoodie with a white shirt underneath, blue jeans, and black sneakers. She then went into the drawer and got outside of the dorm and out to Beacon grounds. She then drew a portal on the ground and a white flashing light appeared within the circle.

The next thing she knew, she appeared in the portal summoner from the town. She got down and went up to the cliff of where her house was. She went past her house, into the woods, and to the cliff, she then sat down and looked at the view. This was where she and her team jumped off to ride on the dragon. Good memories.

Unknowingly to her, a wild yet stealthy beast was prepared to attack her.

(Meanwhile)

Weiss: RUBY! STOP PLAYING THE SYMBALS!

Ruby: NEVER!

As Ruby did an evil laugh, Yang got up and grabbed the symbals.

Yang: No more music for you for the night.

Ruby: Aw...but-

Yang: No buts.

Ruby: But-

Yang: I'll call dad.

Ruby: Please don't.

Yang: Then you'll stop making noise. Okay?

Ruby: Okay...

Yang: Now go to bed.

Ruby climbed onto her bed. Yang sighed and placed the symbals on the side of the wall, then climbed onto her bed.