Epilogue

He explained it. He explained everything he knew to his family. "Josh told me. He told me" Darlington said in-between sobs and Damien rubbed smooth circles on his back. "What was she going to do huh? She'd have to stay with her boyfriend at a family member's house and the would have been bad- she'd also try to t-take care of me- I've got to have my own standards first and- and people might not get it- no, they won't get it and I know she's strong. Strong enough to stay without me even though I'm weak... But I really care about her... I really do ..... But why... Why is a part of me wishing she'd pick me over her father's business? Why am I .... Why am I so selfish? Why am I such a sissy.... Why can't I just-" he was saying wiping his tears from his face. He didn't know how long they had been up since last night but Tim read 6am.

"Enough-" Damien said cutting Darlington off. "Do something about it then! She'd be leaving soon right? Freshen up. You reek of tears. At least tell her how you feel!" Damien said with all the older brother swag he could muster that early in the morning. Darlington cleaned his face, right. Hed do this. All he had to do was tell her.... Tell her. That was it. He rushed into the bathroom and had a quick shower throwing on fresh pair of clothes which happened to be the ones Josephine had given him. He smiled a bit applying gloss and running out. He did something he had never done. He drove. To her house, it was already 7;40 and she wasn't home. He had taken his mother's keys and rushed out without hesitation. He knew she was most likely flying her private jet but he didn't care. He wanted to make it to her in time. He really wanted to.

But the airport was a 30minutes drive... He drove, ignoring the lights and even almost got a ticket. Darlington packed and ignored all the calls of the workers telling him not to go towards there. There, he saw the plane had just taken off. His arms slumped a bit but determination filled his senses, sitting by the window, Josephine looked down. A wide smile appeared on her face as she watched the tiny figure of Darlington waving and jumping. She out her palm to the glass, even her eyes were smiling as he made a big heart with his arms on his head. She couldn't hold back her chuckle when security got a hold of the resisting pretty boy. Oh she would definitely, definitely come back for him.

Darlington groaned a bit as Damien picked him up from the station. "Woah" he breathed. "That was wild" with a light chuckle and Darlington blushed. He really hopped she saw him, but the embarrassment when she'd actually come back.... He couldn't. But he wished her all the luck in the world.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Based off the will, you should be able to secure half the property your father owned-" John explained not a minute after Josephine's feet touched to concrete of England. Rose took her time, come down so effortlessly with so much command them yet a sway to her hips.

"And Edna?" Josephine asked, putting on her coat.

"Your- uhm, she'd be there as well. She has a lot of demands as it is. Her claims are extravagant and ridiculous. Here's the list" Josephine took the file from him as they walked a bit to their car. She saw a photo of a small girl there in the file. The girl had big grey eyes and was wearing a big smile that didn't match her eyes. Josephine sighed. "Are you ready grandma?" Josephine asked opening the car's door for her, dismissing the chaperone. "Hmf! I was born ready!" The woman gave a stylish flip and got into the car. Before Josephine got into the car she whispered to John "get all the documents ready".

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Josephine sat down await a sickly disturbing presence but was greeted with big gray eyes staring at her. "I think we look alike" Josephine said to the four year old girl who stared at her in confusion. "Well besides our skin tone obviously. You're half Asian half white. I'm half black half white" Josephine spoke more rubbing the little girls brunette hair. The girl smiled at the act.

"Well well, I see you've met your older sister, huh Akira?" Edna said in a black beautiful gown as she walked into the court. Josephine stood up noticing the woman and her lawyer behind her. Akira frowned at the loss of the friendly hand on her head but stayed quiet non the less.

"Well, isn't she the spitting image of your father, Josephine?" Edna continued.

"She's a lovely one, no?" Josephine said with a proud smirk causing Edna's lips twitch slightly in annoyance. "It's nice to see you after the funeral, step mother" Josephine said adding fuel to the fire.

"Likewise, my husband's bastard child."

                       "Court rise"

The end...
For now.