chapter 9

"I didn't know you had it in you" Alicia commented as her and king strolled through the parking lot of the street fighting arena. Cars had become less as people walked out.

"Its been a while," king commented, clicking her car key and her car responded, opening for her. It was a slick grey BMW. She slid into the drivers seat while Alicia into the passengers seat. "I'm hungry" Alicia moaned,

"Fine, let's go get something to eat" King said as she pulled out the parking lot and out the whole compound and onto the street.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Darl there are two more customers,  would you help me see to their needs?" Delphia shouted and Darlington sighed from the kitchen of the resturant. All the other workers had left. It was already 8 pm, who would want to hug something at a local restaurant?

"I'd be taking your orders" Darlington said to the two people without looking up.

"Darlington works here?" Alicia asked and Darlington stiffened, he looked up to see a bored Alicia and a smirking Josephine.

"Yup, more reason I came here" Josephine said with a confident smirk.

"I'd take a sandwich" Alicia shrugged and Darlington jotted down, and turned to leave, avoiding Josephine but she called out to him, "aren't you going to ask what I want?" And Darlington stopped dead in his tracks. Turning around slowly, he asked shyly, "What would you have?" And she smirked, getting up from her seat and towering over him.

She whispered into his ear "I'm guessing you're not on the menu," with that she kissed his ear and his face went red as he gulped down hard,

"Stop teasing him and order Damn it" Alicia growled clearly pissed off by her best friend teasing someone else and Josephine stepped back smirking, "I'd have what she's having" and with that, Darlington hurried off to prepare their sandwiches. He came back with some drinks and two sandwiches.

"There you go" he said with a smile and king's heart beat increased dangerously and she had a nerve recking feeling suddenly. Maybe it just her period crisis.

"T-thank you" she said bitting into her sandwich as he walked away

"What was that about?" Alicia asked raising a brow at her best friend.

"What?" King asked, mouth full of bread and lettuce and ham and fuck it was delicious.

"Damn this is amazing!" King said again now rushing and munching on her sandwich more viciously.

Alicia rolled her eyes and took a bite. "Damn!I need to meet the chef!" Alicia said eating more and more till it was done, just a simple sandwich. They ordered for another round. Then another then another, till their bill was a thousand dollars. "Can I meet the chef?" King asked Delphia who was clearing their mess.

"Sure thing." Delphia smiled sweetly and Alicia was mesmerized. It's pretty obvious her sexuality. "Darl! Mom! They want to meet you or something!" Delphia screamed and Darlington came out once again with his mom right behind him. Her hair was in a sloppy bun and she had a white chef outfit on. "Yes love?" Their mom replied, going to stand in front of king and Alicia with Darlington by her side.

Kings eyes see widen at realisation.
"Miss Beatrice?" She asked staring at the woman who was shorter than her with wide eyes. "Jojo?" Beatrice asked back looking intently at her and Darlington and Delphia exchanged a confused look.

"Its been so long! No wonder they are this good. Of course you'd be the chef!" King exclaimed hugging Beatrice tightly.

"Oh it wasn't just me, silly. My son also helped out in it. In fact, id say I was doing the helping." Beatrice said letting go of king as she did the same.

"Ah, Darlington is your son?" Alicia asked jealously as she eyed the woman. She was beautiful.

"Yup" Beatrice said enthusiastically with a smile while Darlington tried cowering behind Delphia who was pushing him away.

"Thats.........................wow."Alicia said speechless. 

*******************

"Hey!" Josh called out to Dorothy who groaned. They were at school and ever since he found out she was actually just a regular nerd only with a wider range of curse words than her brother, and a more aggressive tone, he had been bugging her to do his project for him.

"No" she said not even looking at him as she hurried into class. Ah, he was rejected again.

Most people think it's creepy but both Josh and Josephine like doing the whole background check on people they have a crush on. (A/N: did I just say crush?? Awwwwnnnnnnn nope. Don't worry your pretty heads, it just a little bit of affection.  I mean they both annoy the living hell out of one another so..😰😰😰😰😰😧 I should stop)  

Josh found out that Dorothy was also a straight A student but the thing is, even if she doesn't show it to the world, she actually gets picked on. Obviously not in front of her, but behind her, hence the reason her only real friend is her older brother Darlington even though she won't admit it.

She actually didn't need to admit anything. Once before, Dorothy had come during biology to get permission so that Darlington could take her home. Even though she was strong person, Josh could feel how bad she was screaming on the inside and it made him kinda feel..... "You need to stop it Josh," Sebastian said startling Josh a little.

"Stop what?" Josh said, turning around to face Sebastian. The hallway was cleared which meant all students were in their various classes.

"Oh don't play dumb" Sebastian said coming closer, they were the same height so there was really nothing intimidating about Sebastian to Josh, except the fact that Sebastian was slightly more muscular.

Josh arched an eyebrow at his mate.

"I see you, chasing after her, five times in three days, ain't she Darlington's younger sister?" Sebastian asked in a tone that seemed like a treaty but Josh brushed it off as he shrugged and brushed past Sebastian and making his way to class.

No punk who couldn't make his mind on weather he like Darlington or not should try to threaten him.

'Punk' josh whispered to himself.

He hated the fact that both his cousin and her rival were after the same guy and now, he's friends with that guy. He knows how these things goes, they fuck with him, get him confused about himself then asked him to chose between them.

He hated to admit it to himself but, he'd have to save Darlington from his cousin cause the fact still remained, she was a player and would fuck Darlington up without thinking twice. It was what she did after all.

Even after Darlington had come, she had taken guys out, invited girls over, thrown some parties, she won't change and definitely not for a half American, half Spanish pretty boy.

A/N: so..... Darlington is half Spanish and half American, which half is his mom?, which is his dad?

Darlington's mom knows king..... I wonder where this would lead *evil smile* Oh well who knows?😉

Then there's Josh and Dorothy. ........ hmmmmmmmmmmm......

Lemme know your ships!!!!!!

I already have mine in mind and that's the one I'd be doing but lemme know your favourite ship!!!!!!!

Dorothy x Josh

Darlington x king

King x Alicia

Sebastian x Darlington

Darlington x Alicia

Hahahaahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahah 😂😂😂😂😂

"Let the games begin!"