chapter 61

"I'm really sorry-" Josephine said sobbing. "I'm the one who should be sorry. You tried telling me but I didn't listen. I should've been there for you" Darlington spoke softly as he felt his blue top get slightly wet from her tears. "I should've been the first one. I should've been the first one to compliment you, the first one to ask you to dance, the first one to ask what was wrong" Darlington spoke causing Josephine to sob harder as he rubbed circles on her back. "I should've been the first one to notice that you were going through something that you were so scared of. But I.... I'm just.... I don't deserve you..." Darlington spoke a sad smile on his face. Josephine sobbed harder. Her grip tightening around him, her nails were digging into his skin softly through the fabric but he didn't mind.

He pet her on the back softly, telling her that it was ok. She soon fell asleep, something she hasn't been having for days now. A peaceful and quiet sleep where she wasn't blaming herself for her father's death. A dream where she just rested. On waking up, she still felt exhausted as the sunlight found its way into her room, she looked around but there was no Darlington in sight. Panicking she threw the cover off herself attempting to search for him. She'd give anything to make sure this wasn't a dream. That him being here wasn't a dream. But... She didn't find him which caused her to feel sadness. Taking another bottle from shelve, she walked outside lazily, taking a drink from the bottle directly as she hummed.

After a couple minutes of drinking she heard "help me take these inside would you?" There he was holding grocery bags. He saw her drinking and scowled. "I knew I should've taken all the drinks from that shelve" he said with an eye roll. She couldn't help but smile at him. She was happy. Happy that he was really there. "Why are you looking at me like it's the first time you're seeing me today?" She said using his shoulder to push up his glasses as he walked steadily to the front porch. She got up and put the drink down, helping him with the bags he was carrying. "I just went out to get some groceries. Have you only been drinking for the past days?" He asked in somewhat disgust. Josephine didn't even deny it.

She set the groceries on the table in the kitchen "I'd leave you to do your magic" she said slowly but Darlington didn't miss the fact that she still held onto the bottle as she walked out. He sighed pulling out his phone "I need help!" Darlington texted to Alicia who rolled her eyes on getting the text. "Just be normal. I'm talking to that pretty cop lady from yesterday." She texted back. "Good luck! But you know she's all the way in San Francisco right?" Darlington texted back. "At least I know I'd get to feel her on me before going back you chicken!" Was the reply. Darlington gasped hurt. "how dare you-" he typed with a pout.

"Ion know why I feel like you're pouting" Darlington gasped on reading this. "Hurry up to her you pretty boy. She needs you" was the last message before Alicia's online changed to last seen. Darlington sighed heavily putting his phone on the counter and walking out the door. He leaned against the door frame, arms crossed. "you shouldn't be drinking" he said looking at her she forced a smile up at him before going back to looking at the drink in her hand. Darlington sat beside her, rubbing his hands on his jeans to ease his nerves. He could get this right or everything would be damned.

"You're not cooking?" She asked a bit confused. He shook his head a no. She sighed. He noticed small cuts on her clenched fist and questioned her "what?" She asked before following the line of his sight. "Oh its nothing" she said dismissively. "These are not nothing" he said taking her hand in his looking around for a first aid kit he decided to get up and go inside for them. "Each time I cut myself I imagined you treating them for me" she said as she held onto his hand. "But you weren't here. And I don't want you to leave me, not now that you're here. Right in front of me and I just can't let you go now." She spoke pulling him back down, she traced kisses on his hand that was in hers, kissing up his arm slowly. "I've missed you. I've missed your eyes a lot love. The way they always held passion and emotions. I've missed your hair that seemed to glow in the halls while you walked. I've missed your bright baby blue colour" Darlington remained speechless. Trying to not concentrate on her lips fanning his fore arm. "I've missed your lips" she said kissing his neck and the sensitive boy stiffled a moan.

"W-we probably sh-shouldnt- you're drunk and-" he spoke trying to put some distance between them. His heart was pounding rapidly against his rib cage. He wanted her but not when she was drunk. She smirked, moving towards his face, she breathed on his face. Her familiar bubble gum scent was back. That was when Darlington realized that she hadn't been drinking. He gulped. Her lips being so close to his... He couldn't help himself, he leaned in. Kissing her softly and she kissed back. They both missed this. His hand was by her chin, and he pleaded for entrance and she let him. Darlington was slow, letting her enjoy it. Letting her know that he missed her a lot.

Josephine kissed him back slowly, matching his slow but musical pace. "More" she breathed when they broke apart and he smiled at her. "Let's go inside" he whispered steadily despite the red on his cheeks. She guided him inside despite him taking the lead. Once they got into the room, Darlington pulled her down kissing her. "I've missed you" he said through the kiss "I've wanted this." He said again. "I've needed you for as long as I can remember" he said again kissing down her neck. Josephine bit her lip as Darlington went lower to her collar bone, putting her softly on the bed, he stayed above her.

"Y-you don't have to d-do this darling-" she said but immediately groaned out when his kisses continued. "I want to. I need you." He said flushed, looking up at her. "The question is Hermosa, do you want this?" Josephine nodded slowly and Darlington smiled. She couldn't possibly be the first to give up. She held his hair pulling him back up to her lips, demanding and needy. Darlington didn't hesitate before kissing her back, taking it in. In the heat of passion, Darlington's top was on the floor along with Josephine's vest, leaving him bare and her in her bra top.

Darlington's hands roamed freely around her bare back while hers did same to his chest. Josephine ran her fingers through his hair breaking the kiss and kissing his neck, she was going to leave a mark. Her mark on that spot. She kept kicking and sucking on that one spot till Darlington moaned out, gripping her hair a bit. She whispered into his hear "I'd always call you darling, querido" she said and she felt him shudder. Still being the one above, Darlington layed her down softly as he kissed down her belly button, he couldn't care less about a thin meaningless fabric. He slipped his hand down her basketball shorts, slowly and Josephine gasped, just the slightest contact made her witter and shudder.

"Moan for me.... I've been waiting to hear you moan again ever since that day. Please Hermosa " Darlington pleaded and Josephine didn't even realize when her lips parted slightly and.... (Do not allow me taint my precious hands. I'm not writing any further 🤣🤣🤣 imagine the rest yourselves.)

What were you expecting 😂😂🤣🤣 yes, Darlington became something else.... I know...