chapter 18

Lucy glared at Sebastian. Sebastian swallowed hard, trying not to think too much of the issue with Darlington.

Was that boy just a walking disaster waiting to happen?

He put his lips back on Natalie's. Lucy's death stare turned soft as she watched them. *Lucy AKA the reaper. She's just another gothic girl but with white hair and red contact lenses.only that she is actual bad news. Her and Josephine used to smoke in school back in the day.*

"Can I call you mine?" Isabella asked standing up and attempting to go over to him when Josephine grabbed her elbow. Hard. "Ok tiger" Isabella said looking at Josephine shocked. "He's all yours. I don't think we have any drums for you to bang on" Isabella said corkily. Josephine sighed, letting her go, causing her to loose her balance but Almond caught her on time.

"Actually I have a stash of drums just for her. Wanna try your luck?" Josh said. Wait he was in the circle? Isabella smirked sheepishly. Did she forget that if she had to deal with one she'd have to deal with both?

"Sure you do" she said dismissively. Almond set her up right. She gave him a thank you that he deserved.

"Okay, times up" Lucy said and they broke apart, both breathing heavily.

Darlington stood up after Josephine. He turned to Lyn. "Dont worry! I'm your hero! Wish me luck!" He said with a salute at the end, going after Josephine. Lyn gave a small sad smile. He was so innocent. He even wanted to save her. But on a more serious note, what was up with that salute? He's drunk alright.

"Hey Josephine! I'm just letting you have him for this night!" Sebastia called out. Josephine gave a dismissive wave. He was totally ignoring Natalie.

Josh stopped Josephine by the shoulder, whispering something to her. She nodded and keeps walking ahead.

"Ok! Who's spinning?" Isabella asked with her signature bright smile.

"Me." Alicia said moving fort. Isabella gulped hard.

Josh chuckled. The drama at parties was what he lived for.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Josephine opens the door to a room. Stepping into the moon lit room. Darlington bites his lower lip, going in after her and she locks it.

Josephine walks over to a table beside the king sized bed, pouring herself a drink. She sits at the base of the bed. Sipping from her blue solo cup. Darlington sits beside her.

"C-can I have some?" He asks shyly.

"No" Josephine deadpanned.

Darlington scowled.

They stayed there for a few minutes in silence when Darlington moved so he was now facing Josephine. "This is boring" he said. Like a child with a pout. Josephine scoffed at his words.

She kept on reminding herself he's drunk. He doesn't know what he's doing. He's drunk he doesn't know what he's doing.

Darlington lit up. "I have an idea!" He said cheerfully. "let's watching cooking shows!" He said. She just arched a brow at him. He brought out his phone, showing her a flier "see this, I always wanted to go on the show." He said with a pout. "But they never let me. They said I had to do something 'extraordinary' first. I mean what could that be?" He sulked.

"You sure talk a lot when you're drunk" Josephine said with an eye roll.

Darlington poutted again.

Josephine sighed "I can get you a spot. I own a share in it" Josephine said with a shrug and Darlington lit up. "Really?! Really?!!" He asked like a kid who was let pick their favourite toy.

Josephine hummed a reply.

Again everywhere was silent.

"I-i" Darlington began and Josephine sighed, Tapping the space in front of her and Darlington immediately moved there. Making them opposite eachother, her leaning against the bed frame, him just sitting. He came closer.

Then raised himself, putting his palms on both her thighs for support.

"Darling what are you-" she was saying before his lips brushed hers.

"One" he said as he pulled away a little. His eyes were dark and his lips tasted of alcohol.

Josephine was just plane shocked.

He went in for the second, this time actually kissing her and she kissed back. He leaned out and said "two"

She was confused till it clicked. He just stole his first and second kiss back.

"Now I'd give them to you" he said leaning in again. But this time he was slow and he was doing teasingly. Josephine was losing patients but watched him non the less.

He finally did it. His soft moist lips meeting her chapped ones. He might have reaked of Alcohol but Josephine couldn't care less.

She kissed him back with a little too much passion as he pulled back. To take a deep breath before returning to her warm lip.

This time, she wasn't letting him go.

She pulled his hands from her thighs and put them around her neck, making him sit on her lap, putting her hands around his waist and his upper back. Darlington pulled away. it was a little too intense for him but he bit his lower lip. A small bruise was there.

Josephine bit on her's too, feeling a little guilty. "It hurts but i want more...." he said timidly. Josephine smiled at "are you sure love?"She asked showing off her perfect British accent.

Darlington nodded at her slowly and she made their lips meet. The passion was so intense. She laied him slowly on the carpet, going down with him, but she was above him. Using one hand to support her weight while the other was still on his back, his hands were still around her neck where she had left them but one was slowly making its way into her hair.

They both ignored every other sound form around them.

Josephine knew this wasn't going to end well, so she stopped. If Darlington remembers anything further than this point they were at he'd probably hate her more than he did in his sober state.

Even though now she knew fully well that he actually didnt hate her, she knew he will if they went past this point.

Darlington bit his bottom lips as his chest rose and fell rapidly matching the of Josephine's who was above him. Her hair down that way as she looked at him was beautiful.

"Why do you have to be so beautiful?" He asked her to her surprise. "Why do you have to be so nice to me?" He added and there was all manner of seriousness in the air. "Why does it hurt around my chest when I see you with someone else or when I think of you?" He asked and Josephine was left speechless. .....

Darlington's arms left her hair and neck and fell to the carpet. He was already fast asleep. Josephine stood up from her position. Lifting him to the bed and raising the sheets to his chest. She picked up her cup and poured more drinks for herself as she thought about the whole situation and the indirect confession Darlington just made.

She glanced over to where he laid sighing. This was going to be painful

A/N : ok! So this is part 19 chapter 18. I'm working on the Valentine's special very soon...

Bye! Like and tell me what you think in the comment section.

Bye!