chapter 20

Darlington looked at the clothes confused. Were these Josh's clothes? He wasn't sure. He saw other clothes but those ones were neatly folded on one side of the closet.

He threw on the white collar shirt and gray big sweater. The Gray joggers seemed longer than him but he couldn't care less. When Damien was still around, he used to steal some of his clothes cause Darlington just loved the big clothes.

Darlington adjusted his collar. He had combed his hair after he took his shower. He found some hair pins in the toilet cabinet so he held the side of his hair, putting the rest into a loose small bun.

He dipped his hand into his previous trousers, taking out his gloss. Darlington hated his lips being dry so he always took one with him. Putting it against his lips, Darlington felt butterflies.

Last night was replaying in his mind. In the shower he had remembered everything. How he kissed her, how she stopped them from going too far. Darlington bit his lips in guilt and it felt like every action reminded him of last night. He put his gloss, dumping it in the pocket of his new trouser. And exiting the room. He had his glasses on, adjusting them slightly.

Once he stepped into the hallway he looked confused. He didn't remember how he came. It should be easy. The house wasn't all that big.

He looked around. And good for him, the door directly opposite the one he exited opened. And out came Sebastian.

Darlington was both flushed and speechless. The first reason was because Sebastian was bare. The second was that Darlington could see his v line go straight into his loose purple sweat pant.

"Is something wrong Darlington?" Sebastian said. That was the first time he had actually called him by his full name. Darlington shook his head a no. His face a deep red.

Darlington felt his heart beat increase. He dared to look into Sebastian's eyes. That was the first time he actually really looked into Sebastian's eyes. They were a dull green colour. They seemed beautiful at that moment.

Sebastian took a step closer, Darlington took one back and another till his back was pressed against the door. Darlington gulped, never breaking eye contact. He ignored the whizzing feeling in his chest like this was wrong.

Sebastian raised Darlington's face up slightly by his chin. If Darlington thought that Josephine was tall, then Sebastian was even taller. Maybe it felt that way because Sebastian was actually towering over him. It had been a while since Josephine had actually towered over him.

All of this felt wrong. They were messing with his head. The both of them. Darlington felt tears whel up in his eyes. He felt himself ready to cry when he heard josh say something.

"Stay away from him Seth" Josh said. He was some how always there to save Darlington. Earlier that morning, now too.

Darlington took the opportunity to move away from Sebastian.

Darlington was greatful.

"Lets go darl" josh said, leading Darlington through the hallway.  Josh had unconsciously grabbed Darlington by the hand, pulling him along with him. They were down stairs in the living room when Lucy shouted "I ship it!" And took a quick picture.

Josh face palmed as Darlington went red. Josephine who was lazing on the couch lifted her head up from her phone. The first thing she noticed was Darlington's hair. She loved how he tied it back and the pins. Then the second thing was the fact that he was putting on her clothes. She was about to smirk when she noticed that Darlingtons eyes were glassy. It wasn't the reflection of the Sun on his glasses. She was sure of it.

She saw Sebastian come down from the stairs shortly after Darlington. She put her phone aside.

Josephine took long strides to stand in front of Darlington as she pointed at Sebastian.

"Why are you shirtless?" She asked then pointed to Darlington "Why are your eyes watery?" Darlington didn't answer and Josephine felt her blood boil.

She took long strides to Sebastian who moved back till he was adjacent to the stairs and his back was against the wall. Hands up in the air to show he didn't do anything.

Josephine's eyes had turned metallic. Something that happened rarely but he saw them occasionally and he knew what they meant.

Before he could talk her fists slammed beside him. He flinched a little. She looked up at him, her eyes looked like they'd turn silver soon.

Anyone who didn't know better would claim there to be sexual tension in the air.

"Is it just me or can I cut through the sexual tension between those two" and anyone was Almond.

Darlington didn't like their position.

"I ship it!" Lucy squealed taking another picture. One death glare from Josephine made her fumble with her phone before catching it and holding it to her chest. She let out a breath of relief.

Darlington didn't like what people were saying. He was absent mindedly squeezing Josh's hand that was in his. Josh looked at their hands then towards the direction Darlington was glaring at.

Josh noticed Darlington's discomfort and sighed.

"Josephine. Back it up." Josh ordered. Darlington looked back at him then realized what he was doing. His face went red as he let go of josh's hand. Drama queen. Josh thought as he rolled his eyes at Darlington's gesture.

Josephine stepped away from a flushed Sebastian. She arched a brow questioning his red cheeks. Her anger was gone for the moment.

"What's wrong with your face?" She asked, folding her arms over her chest.

"N-nothing. I'm going to put on a shirt" Sebastian stammered running up the stairs.

Darlington visibly relaxed.

Almond felt left out. "Why are you red?" He asked Darlington and Darlington looked away.

Lucy thought it was time to ask random questions so she asked. "Can we take some pictures?" And Josephine nodded. Giving her permission. Josephine walked towards Darlington.

Alicia came in from the kitchen, a bowl of Mac n' cheese in hand when she saw Darlington behind the couch.

"Why are you wearing Josephine's clothes?" She asked him and Darlington went red to his ears.

A/N: yes Darlington is gay.

Or maybe he's straight or is he bi?

I honestly don't know.

I'm angry so I'm making as much emotions as I could fly around so that's why this chapter is crappy.

Hope you enjoyed it.