prologue

Hey there fellas! My first book on this account actually, i have another account but i forgot the password. Oh well, hope you enjoy!

Darlington had just finished collecting his books from the principal's office, his schedule in hand as his black hair sparkled under the reflection of the lights in the hallway. He adjusted his glasses, one hand clutching tightly to his books, he tried pushing through the crowd of students who started parting for something up ahead.

Darlington was absent minded to the group of the basketball star players, a group of boys and a girl. He had his hand out ready with his name printed boldly on it as he walked in a hurry looking for his locker when he tripped and fell on something.... or rather someone. Its not like darling was naturally clumsy or anything. The crowd of people began whispering..... he knew this wasn't a good thing. His books were every where and his glasses were slightly slanted.

Darlington apologized repeatedly before his eyes met with the pretty brunets eyes, she only looked at him for a second before the guys on her team began helping her get up but she stopped them "are you okay?" She asked Darlington as she helped him pick his books and handing them to him. Darlington gave a shy nod and after they both stood up, the girl signalled for the rest of the guys to start going. She passed him by but stoped a few centimetres away from him then retraced her steps, going back to look intently at Darlington.

Her eyes harassed him, his beautiful chapped lips, this baby blue big sweater, his blue trouser, his shiny black hair, his blue fans and finally she met his eyes for the second time. His round glasses made him look so cute. She felt captivated by his emerald blue eyes which had a hint of embarrassment in them. His face was red but the girl didn't care, after all, she was a few inches taller than he was so he felt intimidated. she took in his shy look then walked past him without saying a word, she dissapared into the crowd of students.

Darlington was shocked. How could he be so clumsy? On his first day of school at that. He bumped into someone and from the look of it, that person was an important someone. He felt shivers go down his spine. This wasn't good. It was then Darlington realised what she was looking at after eye raping him. She was looking at the name on his hand out. Was she going to bully him? Did she look for his name so that he'd be easier to find? Oh no this was bad.........

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Darlington Kenneth is the new transfer student at Preston high and if his looks don't spell out "bully me! I'm a nerd with big glasses and baggy clothes!" Then maybe his shyness would. He is what you'd call a pretty boy.

But then there is Josephine king, the school's star basketball player who is a bad ass and loves fun. She is outgoing and loud but still a charmer. Her nicknames are jojo or king. Only close friends call her king.

Him, a shy, confided boy,

Her, a bold confident girl.

Him, the Son of a chef and resturant owner

Her, the daughter of a rich still hot play boy

Him, cute

Her, hot

Him, cautious

Her, rough

Him, the victim

Her, the boss.

I love the change of roles in this, story. It's going to be beautiful. .....

●●●●●●●●

"King!" Alicia called out to her friend, as she walked over to the back seats to take her spot beside her best friend, to the right. Alicia was a beautiful girl with dyed pink and blue hair with beautiful olive dark skin that glimmers and her smile was beauty to behold. She was dressed in a beautiful pink cotton knee length gown with black ankle boots

"Ah, Alice in wonderland! You look especially happy today" Josephine said in a cool tone, relaxing further into her chair. She was dressed in her signature Long sleeved t shirt, buttoned up almost completely, her initials in a chain around her neck "King" and navy blue jeans and vans.

"Haha very funny" Alicia said dryly as she pulled out her seat and sat down, looking forward like she was waiting for something while jojo was using her pen to drum on her desk when more students walked in, some exchanging  hi and heys with jojo. Most of them were boys, a few her team mates and others were admirers. Then the teacher walked in, and it was like Alicia found what she was waiting for.

"I heard someone bumped into you this morning" she said with a sinister smile as Darlington walked in behind the teacher, his eyes down and a smirk played its way to jojo's lips as she saw him

"Word travels fast" she answered her bestfriend as she stared intently at the shy boy with a baby blue sweater in front of the class, clutching on to his books and adjusting his glasses.

"Introduce yourself to class" the teacher said in a stern voice, why do men in their early forties have to be so cranky? Darlington flinched a little but he pulled himself together a d faced the class which went silent. "G-Good morning, my name is Darlington Kenneth, I hope we become good friends" and with that he gave a small smile.

And she felt her heart skip a beat and this didnt go unnoticed by her best friend who was intently watching her......

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪○▪▪▪▪▪

And we are done! Please vote and share, love you xoxo