chapter 5

"You sure you wanna do this?" Delphia asked Darlington on Friday afternoon. "Yup, never been better." He replied slyly

"Look, if this is because of your pay you don't have to worry, I'd talk to mom and dad to-" Delphia was saying. They were already in the kitchen of the resturant and Darlington had already taken his baby blue apron and tied it around his waist ignoring all his sisters effort to stop him from doing work.

"You know the kitchen and resturant is where I thrive the most, so don't worry about me" he said giving her a peck on the cheek. He wasn't that tall but he and Delphia were almost the same height, after all she was older with 2 years which made her 19 and beautiful. She unlike the others didnt use glasses.

He ran into the main resturant adjusting his glasses, and everywhere seemed livelier. Everyone smiled more st the sight of him. He and his siblings had this aura that made you feel refreshed.

"May I take your order" he asked table four, a smile on his face, the girls sitting around blushed at his cute gesture.

"We'd take number six," the girl with purple hair finally spoke, trying not to make anything more awkward, he smiled and gave them a light bow which made them squeal.

He walked to the back and gave his sister, Delphia the order, their resturant was known for its amazing drinks, noodles and chicke  so it isn't uncommon to see a whole lot of teenagers here. It wasn't fancy or anything. It had the usual, a counter and an ice cream machine close by then the menu, and a bored Dorothy was working the the counter but occasionally she'd attend to the customers on her own.

Darlington had passed back and forth a table that was making a whole lot of noise, it was her team mates and her herself. She was in between them, she had a let her jacket on, a half tank top and baggy shorts that stopped above her knee but with the way she sat, her thighs were showing. And finally they got attended to by Dorothy, "what's your order for the day?" She asked, her book and pencil ready to write out the order.

"I'd take a coke, French fries, a burger ok maybe I'd take a cold fizzy sprite, make my ketchup extra ketchuppy and extra much" Josh was saying,

"Hey, man, boy, I'd really like it if you decided on time before shouting out for a waiter. We waiters aren't unbusy people, some of us have to work in turns in the kitchen-" Dorothy was saying, She was the no nonsense type. Her hair was really straight and stopped at her lower back and while she was talking, Josephine's gaze met the back of Darlington's head, the bandage rapped around the back, some black strands trying to hide it.

"Darling?" She called and Darlington froze, maybe if he didn't turn around he could slip away. "Darl! Dorothy is at it again! She's making a fuss at table 5, the closest to the window!" Delphia shouted walking out of the counter side. For some reason today she was also using her glasses. She couldn't find her contact lenses and she had a feeling Dorothy had accidentally flushed it down the toilet, again. "Darl! Get there now!" Delphia called again and Darlington knew there was no room for argument. So he bent his head, walking over to table 5, maybe if he acted normal king won't make a fuss.

"Good day everyone, how may I help you?" Darlington asked, trying to keep a straight face and josephine's eyes widened as she looked at the siblings, "w-wait you have a-" Josephine asked, her eyes wide pointing at the two who silmultaniously adjusted their glasses in the exact same way.

"-a sister?!" Josh completed on behalf of Josephine, obviously he was shocked. Darlington was always shy and he avoided trouble but this one was shooting him daggers, she looked 14. She looked like a tsandere, her big eyes pouted lips, "yes" darl replied shyly, scratching the bandage at the back of his head and jojo noticed that act and she felt guilty, if only she had protected him then, he wouldn't have had to deal with that uncomfortable bandage.

"Well I don't care. You're going to have to apologize for being rude to a customer, no hard feelings man-" Josh said
"Ha! Like I'd apologize willingly and even if I do know I don't mean it" Dorothy said back in a 'matter of fact' sentence.

"Why you little mouse? You're just another of those-" Josh was saying.

They were both ignoring all Darlington's please of "Come on guys" "we can settle this" "there is no need to fuss so much" while jojo was enjoying the argument, she had relaxed further into her chair, she though darling was cute but now she just met another cutie, and was about to meet another.

"Idiot. Idiot boy. Lousy big mouthed, idiot." Dorothy replied arms crossed, and the other team mates had the chance to intervene but they loved watching Josh get all hot headed, and this girl seemed to know how to get on his nerves.

"Darl! Whats the problem there?! Table two needs attending to" Delphia shouted walking to the table with an issue. And Josephine's mouth hung up.

"There are three of you?!" She asked pointing and Josh stopped paying any attention to Dorothy and faced a very beautiful Delphia. It wasn't just him, it was all his team mates. Every one of them were admiring Delphia. It's like they were all k-pop artists leaving undercover. And Delphia stood to Darlington's left while Dorothy on his right. They stood according to their height although darl was slightly taller than Delphia, it wasn't really noticeable. And when the place got quiet, the three siblings adjusted their round glasses at the same time.

"Ok....." they said in unison.

"I'm sorry on behalf of my baby sister" Delphia apologized bowing slightly and Dorothy scoffed.

"I'd get back to work now" Darlington said trying to avoid the heated gaze that Josephine was giving him. But soon she smirked and said "all of you three angels have names beginning from D. I think I'd name my child with a name that starts from D so he or she would be cute"

"Oh come on, it's you king, anyone with your genes is born to be a show stopper" Almond said with a smirk and all the boys agreed.

"I know, but stil... I want the genes of someone innocent, oblivious, cute and uses glasses" she said her smirk widening at Darlington who looked away shyly, his cheeks going rosy red and his eyes avoiding the gazes of the other boys. "I'd attend to table 2" Darlington said excusing himself and Delphia scolded Dorothy who still ended up serving Josephine's table but some how, she 'forgot' josh's order even after the fourth time.