chapter 17

"I-I can do what I want!" He reapeted, walking over to where josh was.

"Tough luck" Alicia said sliding in the spot Darlington was before.

"Why won't he listen?" King asked an Alicia sticking out her tongue as she turned her solo cup upside down, trying to catch the last drop of vodka.

"So you won your game, congratulations" Alicia said dismissively.

"I heard you flunked your game" Josephine said taking a sip from her solo cup. Alicia shrugged.

"One of us has to win while the other has it tough" Alicia said snatching Josephine's cup from her and downing it's content. "Blehhhhh" Alicia shuttered. King chuckled "Why are you so obsessed with the strong stuff?" Alicia asked.

"Why are you so soft?" Josephine shot back with an amused smirk and Alicia scoffed.

"What ever" she said to her best friend in a wierd tone.

"Thank you" king deadpanned. Alicia felt her heart do a samasult. "Darling said it was you who asked him to check on me so thank you" she added with one of those mind blowing innocent smiles and Alicia's face turned red despite her skin colour.

"I-I have no idea what y-you're talking about" Alicia finally stammered back, snatching a cup from a passer by and drinking from it.

"If you say so" Josephine said leaning into the chair, taking a red solo cup from a random person and twirling it. Her eyes fixed on Darlington who was chatting away with Josh and Sebastian.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"So he went to a party?" Mrs Beatrice questioned (A/N : for all of you who don't remember, she is Darlington's mom. Chapter 9 or so)  

Dorothy nodded rapidly. Dramatic tears filled her eyes "my baby is finally growing up" she wimpered.

Dorothy consoled her mother with a blank expression on her face. They were in the sitting room. Delphia had gone back to school a few days ago and their father was attending a conference.

"Now you're the last one left" Beatrice said with a wide grin that made her daughter shutter.

"So is it actually that Darl's friend?" Beatrice questioned teasingly and Dorothy felt her face heat up.

"N-no. Not in hell's ways! Nuh-uh! No!" She replied too quickly and her mom rose a brow.

"Who do you think you're lying to young lady?" Her mother questioned. "I saw you doing his project that one time and I've never seen you more serious." The mom stated

"Mooooommmmm!" Dorothy said trying to drown her mother's words.

"What? I'm parent ninja 101." Beatrice said.

"Ninja? Mom you tripped over the laundry basket that you were carrying. Now I see where Darlington gets his clumsy from cause dad has steady feet-" Dorothy was saying

"Dorotthhhyyyyyyyyyyy!" Beatrice screamed and Dorothy giggled.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Gather around we're playing spin the bottle!" Almond announced and most people started gathering. Even Darlington was about to move there when Josephine pulled him harshly by his elbow, bringing him to her and leaning in. She had a blue solo cup in her hand. It was her 4th drink.

Darlington felt his face heat up because of their proximity. "How much did you drink?"She asked after sniffing the air around his mouth. He reeked of alcohol. Darlington innocently lifted three fingers.

"Three cups?" Josephine asked. He was definitely not a light weight.

Darlington shook his head and whispered into her ear "bottles". He had to stand on his toes to do that. Josephine's eyes widened. Darlington took a step back as her hold released. He was biting hard on his lip as he adjusted his glasses. He looked like a child who got caught stealing cookies.

"Jesus Christ, why would josh and Sebastian let you take that much?!" Josephine asked in disappointment.

"Lets play guys!" Almond called out to them. Josephine scoffed walking past Darlington angrily which made him bite harder on his lip, hard enough to draw blood. He also walked towards the circle. How he could move without staggering was a miracle.

Lyn was already seating, she patted the spot beside her and Darlington gave her a warm smile walking over to her.

"You sure you want to play?" Lyn asked and Darlington nodded "uhun" he said and Lyn corked her head to one side.

"Are you drunk?" She asked him in an amused tone.

"I think so..... nothing seems wierd" Darlington replied shyly and Lyn threw her head back laughing. He didn't even know he was drunk. That was cute.

"Sebastian, Natalie....." Lucy began. "I dare you, to make out for 4 minutes. Don't worry I'd keep count." Lucy added with a smirk which Sebastian returned. Natalie walked over to him. Her face was a light pink was she embarrassed? Or was she drunk?

"I'm sorry darl a dare is a dare" Sebastian said and Darlington just stuck out his tongue in disgust as their lips met.

Isabella quickly spinned the bottle and it landed on Josephine and Lyn.

"Two hours in heaven" Isabella stated with a smirk. *Isabella AKA goddess of beauty. She isn't a cheerleader or anything special. She just has the right connections and dated the right guys and girl while keeping her reputation*

Josephine arched an amused questioning brow "do you really want to get rid of me that bad?" Josephine said taking a sip from her personal blue solo cup.

Isabella hummed a reply. Lyn was beyond terrified.  Josephine was able to earn herself the name 'play girl' 'bad ass' 'hot stuff' and anymore without being called a 'whore' may be it was her masculine attitude or something but Josephine was pretty intimidating."Oh i-i - I can't-uhm-" Lyn stammered and she was beyond embarrassed. Darlington was looking at her like a lost puppy.

"What is this? Someone refusing to be alone with the king?"Isabella said mockingly and Josephine just rolled her eyes while taking another sip from her cup.

"It's not-its not-" lyn was trying to explain biting on her bottom lip.

"Is there anyone that would like to save her? To be her hero?" Isabella asked tauntingly and Josephine audibly scoffed as a number of people rose up their hands. She put her cup to her lip as she examined everyone with their hands up. She paused, raising an eyebrow at Darlington.

Darlington shyly put up his hand up. Josephine spray spat her drink out in shock. Isabella didn't miss her reaction.

"Thats interesting." Isabella said at her ex's bestfriends reaction. She turned to Darlington seductively "What's your name love?" She asked. Darlington gulped

"D-Darlington" he said. Sebastian stopped his make out session. "Hey! It's not four minutes yet!" Lucy shouted, her voice a little scary.

A/N : ok! So.....

I'm going to work on a Valentine's special!!!!! I'm not sure what it is going to be like and I'd like to know what you guys would want but oh well, no ones commenting except Adeebah.

I was planing a like castle stuffy oh well.

Tell me what you think ok?

Bye!😊