chapter 34

"W-what about you?" She asked him in concern. He smiked and her putting the big jacket over his shoulders.

"Id just use this one" he said still with a smile.

Josh searched till he heard soft sobs coming from behind the pillars of the building.

He saw Dorothy sitting by the steps face  in hand. He took a deep breath and sat beside her.

"Hey" he breathed and she looked at him with red eyes.

"What do you want Josh? You still owe me an answer about who you were busy talking to that you left me standing in damned heels for so damn long!" She snapped at him, more hurt than angry.

"Let me explain. Please" she nodded at him, "I was talking with Lyn. It's not what you think. I promise you. We were just catching up. We don't talk as much as we used to."

Dorothy looked at him. "I'm your date. I'm the one who asked you to this stuff, I didn't hold your hand, you didn't compliment me, I shared my first dance with your brother just to grab your attention! I don't get it! I like you, I really do but you only seem to notice me when you've got assignments or projects and I don't get it!" She spoke looking away and getting up. Clenching her fists.

Tears were flowing freely from her eyes. She picked out the contact lenses and threw them away.

Josh wasn't sure what to do, so like in every cliche movie, he stood up after her.

"Love, listen to me. Please" Josh pleaded. And for the first time, she looked up at him and he saw the tears in her eyes.

She was really hurting. Hurting so much. She put a hand over her heart area and spoke "it hurts here each time I know you'd be with someone else and its exhausting! I just want to stop but I can't!" Josh looked down. "Do you still love her? Lyn that is?" She asked begging him to answer and he sighed.

"Where are your glasses?" Josh counter asked.

"Here" she replied bringing them out and handing them to him. He slipped them on her and cupping her face in his large hand and she leaned into his touch.

What wasn't expected was that Josh pulled her roughly to the side of the building putting her against the wall as he stared deep into her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak but he cut her off. "Dont- just don't! You don't know how hard it has been this past few months. You're my mates sister and this is wrong but you're driving me insane. It's been what? Two months?" He traced his thumb on her bottom lip as he parted her lips with his thumb causing them both to suck in sharp breaths.

"I've been trying. I've been trying so hard love. But since you're complaining, it can't be helped. You look so beautiful today, just like other days but damn, I'm sorry for making you feel that way." He breathed in a husky low voice as he pulled his thumb away and tilted her face up by the chin, looking from her eyes to her lips as she felt heat creep to her cheeks.

"I want you. So bad" he said but he let go if her face and took a step back "but its wrong" he turned to leave when she tugged on the sleeve of his jacket and all his self restraint crumbled as he turned around slamming his lips on hers. Before she could kiss back, he moved away, placing his forehead to hers. "God! I need you" he whispered onto her lips.

He seemed flushed as she did and he kissed her again. It was a first time and she thought it beautiful. There was no tongue or any of that. Just their lips together. His hands around her waist while hers wrapped around his shoulders.

It was her first kiss and her nails were digging into his shoulders and while she was scared he would pull away, he didnt. Instead, he brought her closer.