Valentine's special

A/N : this is a four thousand plus words story and its stil under construction.

My tablet broke so it's even harder to write now so.... bare with me.

Enjoy!

Have you ever had a crush on someone but watch them pass you by every morning? Like seriously like someone who doesn't know you exist? Except when your name is said during roll call and they'd turn around to check who had a such a name and yet such a voice.

I was a low-key delinquent who was in the line of the security system while he, he was in line of ruling a business empire. One of the biggest in the whole of New York.

You must be thinking, who am I? Well, my name is Josephine king, I'm 12. I was part of the elite guard family who specializes in defense, offence and protection. To me, it was just a glorified title but worth the skills of those who bore it. Being in line, I guess I found my way into this prestigious school of nobles, people feared me. Even the nobles.

But one day, when I was 7, I met him at the mall. My dad was running late and it was a heavy down pour. He was with an over sized blue rain coat that could fit a grown man and he fell. I rushed over to him.

Unlike the others who'd run away from me, he looked at me lost. I had a big lump of curls on my head (my hair) everyone knew me. I offered the angle a hand. He was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. He had jet black hair, very pale skin and the most beautiful blue eyes ever. His hands were very small and cold. Or maybe it was mine.

"You're freezing" he said to me, taking off his rain coat before I could protest. He shoved it into my arm and waved a bye as he ran into a black limo under the rain. What just happened?

And now, I'm 12. He probably doesn't remember but I owe him a lot. Even though there was a large gap in our status, I think, I might just really like him.

This one time, he got bullied (I actually schooled the fool called Sebastian in a one on one fight after I found out it was him.) My cousin Josh had to stop the fight. The next day, I and Sebastian came to school with bandages. I had one by the side of my face and another while Sebastian was really beat since he had a couple plasters on his face and nose (I think I broke it).

But the Angel I fought for came to school the very next day with two new body guards. They were like shiny new toys for him and honestly I didn't mind being his toy. I'd left him letters. A couple actually. One every Valentine's day since I was sevenand one on his birthday every year. I'd sometimes write on Christmas to him.

If I get the chance to even stand close to him, I'd be happy. So I can't wait. I can't wait till he notices me. Even if its for a while. Not just roll call. Not just as the school's delinquent. Not just as someone everyone fears....

When I turned 13, I think he finally noticed me. I was called out as the best sportsman in a contest. He smiled at me. At 14, he left. Like a product, he was shipped off somewhere else. Somewhere far for 'proper' business training as his father had announced to the whole school.

I don't know the man much but he sent chills down my spine. How could such a man give birth to such an angel?

Well he left. Leaving letters for all his classmates. Except us delinquents. Which included me, Sebastian and this girl called Alicia. I guess he didn't know us that well.

Is it wierd that I'd already made up my mind to keep sending him letters?

10 years later......

"Are you mad? You're rejecting the position?" Josh said in shock.

What was the big deal exactly? It was just a position to be in charge of the other body gaurds and how their posting will go. I looked at him, clad in black suit like I was. His hair was a dirty blonde and scattered. Mine an aubrun brunnet that looked black was left from its usual bun. It was all those side shaved male hairstyles. Contrast to my childhood hairstyle, this one was made straight.