chapter 32

A/N: I'd love to give a shout out to some beautiful readers on here!!!!

One personally really prefers Josh and Dorothy than any other! The other is here to support me cause she loves me just like that!

She also wants to see some gay scenes which lol- I'm not doing much but I might soon enough!

I really love her but I really like the other one too and we're all writers and they all have their books here too!

Thank you so much to @dorcaswrites that babe is my beloved

And @Adeebah_lovestoread!!!!!!

Ok; enjoy!!!!

"Are you ok love?" The person spoke in a thick accent that made her look up into beautiful coffee brown eyes and blonde hair.

The person was dressed in a black suit. He looked beautiful under the dim light and he smiled warmly at her causing her to hiccup. "Would you look at that? I made it in time for her speech" the man in his early twenties said.

Even through teary eyes, Dorothy could see how handsome he was. The man put a hand on her shoulder in a worried manner "are you sure your ok love? With teary eyes like that something must've happened" the man said looking deeply into her eyes.

She shook her head looking down unable to stare into those similar eyes. "Your eyes. I dont like them" Dorothy spoke still looking down.

"I'm guessing that it has to do with the fact that who ever made you cry has these same eyes" the man said with a sigh, not really fazed by her words, just worried that his brother had done something wrong to someone so beautiful.

Dorothy looked up at him surprised. He answered her unasked question "no, I'm not psychic"

"I'm Maxwell. And you lovely lady are?" He spoke, hand outstretched. Dorothy took it.

"Dorothy" she answered sniffing a little. The tears vanishing from her eyes as she looked into his eyes. He held eye contact bringing her hand to his lips placing a light yet burning kiss to the back of her palm.

Dorothy blushed a little. Redrawing her hands in a polite way. "Well, it seems they're speech is still on going. After this is them greeting guest with some kind of entertainment then the dance. Do you kind me keeping you company?" Maxwell asked and Dorothy bit her lower lip making Maxwell suck in deep breaths.

"No its ok. You don't have to-" Dorothy said shyly, looking down.

"I want to." He cut her short. "I'm not doing it cause I have to, I'm doing it cause I want to. Plus, this could be collateral to what my brother did" Maxwell added and Dorothy laughed a little, her tin beautiful lips parting slightly was amazing.

Maxwell nodded at her and she smiled cheekily at him taking his hand.

Al gasped she almost choked on her drink when Adam took the drink from her rubbing her back. "Are you ok sugar?" He asked concerned at the fact that his date was choking on air "yeah I'm fine, excuse me" she said in excitement as she weaved through the crowd to find her sister.

Her sister looked so natural with all those children and Lucy there, they were laughing.

"Excuse me" Al said pulling her sister who apologized to Lucy.

"What the-" Anne began but Al shot her up by making her face the far entrance of the hall where Dorothy was with a stranger. "No sh*t. Is it just me or is that sexy mofo trying to jump our girl?" Anne asked already rolling up her sleeves. Not that she was anything compared to his 6'5 height.