Chapter 25

Jungkook's POV

I went up into my room after I did my workout in the basement. Again I worked out for more than an hour trying to get the picture of Jimin and Y/N out of my head.

I dried my sweat off with a towel and ran my hands through my hair. This shit was driving me crazy. I couldn't eat and sleep. The only thing that helped was working out.

I widened my eyes surprised when I saw Soojung standing in Y/N's room after I entered my room. I turned on my lights which made her turn her head. She looked at me as surprised as I was and opened the balcony door to talk to me.

I went on the balcony, but I didn't bother to jump over at her balcony.

"Oh my god, I didn't know you had the same rooms right opposite of each other", she said laughing and leaned on the balustrade.

"Yeah. Didn't she tell you?", I asked and she shook her head.

"Dude, you look awful", she remarked and I clicked my tongue. "Thanks", I said mocking her.

"No, for real, Jungkook. You lost weight and clearly, you don't get enough sleep", she said. I was never able to hide anything from her.

"It's because of Y/N and Jimin. Am I right or am I telling the truth?", she asked trying to lighten up this conversation a little bit.

"It's none of your business", I snapped at her and looked at the street.

"Yea, right", she said shrugging, "you know, they're on a date now?"

"I don't care", I said rudely. She was really getting on my nerves now. It was slowly getting cold and I wanted to go back inside.

"F*ck!", I cursed loudly into the night.

Silence. The only thing she did was looking at me worried. I sighed and turned towards her.

"Is she okay?", I asked her, "I heard her crying in her room the other night."

"She's doing okay. But don't expect her to be fine", she said and I bit down on my lower lip looking to the ground.

"I really don't know what's going on between the two of you but you have to stop it. It's not good for either of you", she said and I slowly nodded.

"I know, Soo. I know..", I said and noticed that I was actually freezing in the cold October air since I was still completely sweaty.

"I'll go back inside. See you on, Monday", I said and she nodded pressing her lips together.

End of Jungkook's POV

"Thank you for showing me this place. It's so beautiful", I said to Jimin and let my gaze wander around the tiny restaurant.

It really was tiny. It was well hidden at the end of a dark alley where no one would actually expect a restaurant to be located. It was a Korean restaurant which served the best traditional cuisine.

The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere very quiet so you could talk a lot and enjoy being around your date.

"I kind of knew you would like a place like this better than an expensive restaurant", he told me smiling sweetly.

"You're right. How did you know?", I asked out of curiosity.

"I actually don't know", he said chuckling, "maybe because you give off low-key library girl vibes?"

I laughed and tried not to think of how badly I embarrassed myself in front of him when I met him in the library.

"And you don't know the best thing yet", he said winking, "the Han river is close by so if it's not too cold yet we can go for a short walk after we ate."

"That would be amazing", I said happily and took another bite of my delicious food.

"So, you guessed my type of restaurants right. I wonder if you can also think of a good birthday present for me", I said lifting an eyebrow challenging him.

"Woah, that sounds like a trick question", he said laughing, "well, I'm guessing it's your birthday soon then?"

I nodded giggling. "Next weekend, on the 24th of October."

"And are you doing something for your birthday?", he asked. "No.. well I don't know. I haven't thought of anything since I'm only turning seventeen", I admitted.

"What?", he asked surprised, "you have to celebrate! It's your last birthday before you have to take responsibility."

"Really?", I said laughing, "if you say so.. then I'll throw a party. And I invite you, so you have to get me a present and I'll see if you can guess what I like."

"Unless I cancel", he joked and I hit his arm playfully. "You wouldn't dare to do that!", I said laughing.

"Of course not. I talked you into this so I'll come", he said and I nodded satisfied.

"Don't you dare ditch me!"

We talked throughout the whole date and I enjoyed the walk by the Han river very much. The only thing that really bothered me that he always managed to avoid my questions around the time he used to go to school with Jungkook.

I was a bit frustrated that I couldn't find anything out about that matter by the time he brought me home. We arrived at my front door and I thanked him for the wonderful date.

"Let's do it again some time", I said and gave him a smile. I hadn't thought about a second date properly yet. It just slipped out of my mouth. But I actually didn't mind. I felt so comfortable around him and the only thing he did was make me laugh and feel good.

"Sure", he said smiling back and took a step closer towards me. He leaned in and I instinctively backed off.

"Hey", he said in a soft voice when he noticed my reaction to his approach.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry", I said embarrassed and covered my face with my hands, "I'm so stupid. I thought you wanted to kiss me. I'm sorry."

"No, Y/N. Don't say that. I wasn't going to kiss you", he said removing my hands gently from my face, "I want to take it slow, okay? You don't have to apologise for anything."

I nodded and relaxed. "Okay", I said giving him a small smile, "I'll be going inside then."

He nodded and pulled me into a hug.

"Good night."

"Good night."

"And, Y/N?", Wook called you running towards you excited, "DID YOU KISS?"

"Jeez, slow down, buddy", I said laughing as he bounced up and down in his pjs, "shouldn't you be in bed already? It's late."

"Yea, right. I know", he said rolling his eyes, "mum's gonna call me soon anyway. And I just wanted to know if my big sister kissed that really handsome man she went out with."

"Hey!", I said laughing, "did you stalk me?"

He widened his eyes and shook his head innocently. "Soojung was in your room when I was looking for you and she told me. She is really nice, by the way. I think I like her more than Eunnie", he explained.

"Hey! Why do you always steal my friends?", I joked laughing and he shrugged making big puppy eyes.

"Wook!", Mum called from upstairs. "That's your call", I said threatening him playfully, "you better go before I catch you."

"Aaah", he yelled and ran upstairs, "good night, Y/Nnnn!"