Chapter 40

Hiii, I love you <3

One song I'd recommend listening to while reading this chapter:

Fools - Troye Sivan

I sighed and closed the curtain. I sat down at the edge of my bed and let myself fall back on the mattress. My head was spinning from all the drama going on in my life.

I haven't found a single moment of peace since my birthday and I was beginning to feel it in my bones.

I messed up. Badly.

I shouldn't have kissed Jimin. I shouldn't have let Jungkook touch me. I should have talked to him and sort everything out.

I'm feeling like I'm getting entangled in a big spider web of lies and defraud. And every time I try to move I'm getting trapped even more.

But it was partly my fault too. I let Jungkook into my life and play with me. I decided to make it even more complicated by going out with Jimin.

I messed up. Badly.

My phone chimed and the screen lit up making me snap out of my thoughts. I got up and picked it up from the desk. My notification board showed I had four new messages.

I unlocked my phone and gulped.

The first video was dated 15th of April, the day we moved into the new house

The first video was dated 15th of April, the day we moved into the new house. The day Soojung knocked on my door drunk and I met Jungkook again for the first time after two years.

It was filmed inside his house in his living room which was crowded by drunk and smoking party people. The music was buzzing loudly and a group of teens played beer pong in the left corner of the room. But in the center was Jungkook talking to a girl who's back was facing the camera so I couldn't see her face. They were standing in the doorway between living room and hallway.

She had long black hair and an elegant posture. She seemed somehow familiar. But it was definitely not Soojung.

They were heavily flirting. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and 'accidentally' touched his arm. He had a smug grin plastered on his face and shamelessly stared at her cleavage. She giggled at something he said and he sneakily wrapped his arm around her waist but she didn't mind.

Then he made a sweeping gesture towards the stairs which led up to his room. She placed her hand on his chest and tiptoed to whisper something into his ear. His smirk grew bigger and when she pulled away he grabbed her hand and they disappeared upstairs.