Episode 37

SORRY!!!!
🙈🙈🙈

Again late, I know.

But I was caught up with some work and didn't get time to complete this one soon. And for next few months I'm going to be busy with my studies as my Exams are nearing, so updates will take time but will try my best to give you one if I get time in between.

But for now, let's enjoy this one and in the end I've something for you guys.. So read it till the end.

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
__________

"You have this incredible way
of making my heart happy"

A scene at sun-rise is really very delightful. The darkness of night begins to clear. The stars in the sky begin to grow dim. The sun has not even risen fully but eastern horizon of the earth glows with orange coloured light making it more beautiful and it was witnessed by a beautiful couple leaning against a bike in a silent place with no voice of nuisance. A calm peaceful place and them. No one else. Nothing else.

The wind was blowing extremely cold. It was piercing. Her hands and feet were benumed with cold and red nose begun to run and her ears getting cold as ice.

She pressed herself back in a warm body of Neil who was as sitting on his bike admiring the nature along with his beautiful fiancée.

He tighten his hold around her and rub her hands to provide warmth.

The night passed by with them roaming around the outskirts of the city seeing the night of London from far. The whole city was beaming as Christmas is near, the decorations were going on for the welcome of Santa. It was so much fun to enjoy the night shining bright.

As much she was degrading the idea of going out betraying her sleep, she enjoyed a lot. She wants to visit the inside of city, seeing many places but seeing the night crowd from far has it's own different joy.

Its more peaceful, calm and serene.

Avni : Neil.

Neil : hmm. He kissed her temple and place his chin on her shoulder.

Avni : I want to ask something.

Neil : And what is that?? He tucked her her tendrils behind her ear to see her face.

Avni : I was thinking about Luke, I mean how--

Neil : wait, why you thinking about that jerk. He frown not liking her thinking about that bloody Anderson.

Avni : Areey, listen me na first. I was not thinking about him, I was thinking about the offer, I mean he thinks he will help us if something happens to the company but doesn't he know that you're the hire of Khanna Industries, that if something goes wrong you'll handle it. Her face has a cute frown and she was thinking deep about it.

He chuckles and pinched her nose.

Neil : May be because he doesn't known I'm Prakash Khanna's son or Maybe be because he is simply stupid.

Avni : I think the later one is more appropriate. But how doesn't he knows about your and Dad relation.

Neil : I don't know, probably because I usually goes by N.K. or Neil. I hardly remember someone calling me by my last name.

Avni : how's that even possible. She turn around facing him.

Neil : I don't know. He shrugged his shoulder.