Episode 24

Unedited...

Ignore mistakes!!!!

A/N : Readers!!.. this episode contains dance scene which I'm stuck at writing.. soo plzz bear with it..
-thankyou..
___________

Mehbeer got settled in front of the dance floor to have a proper view... Abeer's manager took the mic and gained evryone attention announcing the dance face off between the Groom fam and Bride fam..All guest cheers for them...

First performance gonna be of boys..
Avni gathered all girls to talk something...

Avni : see girls.. we have to win today.. we are not gonna let them do our make up at any cost...

Ashi : its true... but Rohan is a very good dancer and Neil too.. what if we lose..

Avni : that's why i have a plan...

Sunheri : what plan..

Avni : see Ashi you are going to perform a dance with Rohan.. Shanaya and Sunheri you both with Vidhyut and DD... so do something to distract when you think we are going to loose... we by any chance can't let them win...

Shanaya : but how... and what if they didn't get distract..

Avni : you have to distract them anyhow...

Sunheri : i can do that.. she said smiling evily..

Ashi : then i think I too can...

Shanay : okayyy... I'll try... but What about Neil..

Avni : i don't know.. I'll think about it later... but for now let's go...
They nodded and went from there...

The performance started... Boys came at first with full style... They danced on Mera wala Dance... All claps for them...

Then girls came there wearing goggles... they danced on London Thumakda.... with full energy making everyone cheers for them... Boys gave boring look to them when they smirks..they get lots of clapes and hooting... Abeer whistles for them..

Then Vidhyut Shanaya with DD and Sunheri came and danced on Rock and Roll.... they too dance very well...

And to distract Vidhyut Shanaya kiss his jaw without anyone notice and Sunheri blew flying kiss with a wink to DD... They both get distracted as per their plan... Avni and Ashi laughed at this and cheers for Both Shanaya and Sunheri...

But unfortunately Rohan and Neil notice it.. they understood their plan.. and they decide to be careful as after Riya's performance they have to perform with Ashi amd Avni...

Riya came and Danced cutely on a Punjabi song.. all claps for her...

Now its turn for Rohan-Ashi and Avni-Neil....

Neil : Rohan be careful... they have surely plan something..

Rohan : i know... you too be careful.. but we too have to do something..

Neil : we have not enough time.. but just try to not get distracted and if get a chance distract them...

Rohan : okay.. an- but stopped when Ashi and Avni came there...

Ashi : soo.. ready or not.. she asked with a smirk...

Rohan : Always ready... he too replied with a smudged smile ...

Neil : let's go..

Rohan and Neil left.. behind Ashi and Avni too followed..
Lights goes off... and spotlight fall on Rohan...
Music starts...