Episode 34

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
_______________

Distance means so little when someone means so much..

Neil was going through some files of the current project they are working on which he needs to sign.. He had to attend a lunch meeting so he was not able to call Avni.. it's their usual time to talk during his lunch time., and by that time Avni was also free from her work.. the 5 hour diffrence is not the problem for them to talk..

But today because of his lunch meeting they didn't get a time to talk.. though he left a message for her but still got no reply.. it was eight past 4 which means almost three hours since he messaged her..

Yesterday also they didn't talk much., she was busy with something.. so she cut their conversation short.. She even told him not to send her reward as Neela ma was suspecting her.. she is behaving wierd lately.. he again look at his phone but still no notification.. he sigh and went back to his file...

Few minutes later, DD come in to remind him about the meeting with head of departments..

Neil : You go, I'll be there in five.. DD nodded and leave from there.. Neil went through the file for one more time before signing it.. he stood up and took his phone and file..

He hand over the file to Stella and made his way to the conference room..

The meeting get started and one by one everyone began to tell about the progress of each departments... they were in the mid of meeting when Neil phone beeps.. its an email from Abeer.. he frown and excuse himself.. why is he emailing me.. he opened the mail and frown..
Me and wife just landed here in London, pick up us in 10 or else we will find our ride..
Byee..
Thank you..

What.. is he serious.. Neil turn to DD..

Neil : You know about this.. he showed his phone to DD..

DD : No.. Should I pick them up..

Neil : No., I'm going.. you stay here and manage everthing.. He rushed out of the conference room saying they'll continue the meeting later..

He tap his foot on the elevator floor.. hoping whatever he is thinking be right.. Avni's short conversations, her weird behaviour and now Abeer sudden email... he is hoping her to be here also.. please Babaji make it happen..

As soon as the elevator stop he took long strides to the parking lot.. He roared his Range Rover grinning like an idiot just on the thought of seeing his Junglee billi..

Corvering the distance of more than half an hour barely in 25 minutes, he reached the airport..

He jogged inside looking here and there.. Where the hell are they.?? He fished out his phone to call Abeer.. he was about to call him when he hear Abeer shouting from the right..

Neil : Dude.. what a surprise.. he hugged him smilingly..

Abeer : you're late Mr.. he said but Neil ignore him...

Neil : where is Meher..?..

Meher : I'm here only.. if you could have look around a little.. she said from behind Abeer..

Neil : hello sista.. how you doin'.?? He asked pulling her in a hug..

Meher : I'm fine.. but don't you think you're forgetting that you have a sisiter also.. she narrowed her eyes at him..

Neil : ofcourse not.. some things are hard to forgot you know.. he said cheekily..

Meher : yeah.. yeah whatever.. she rolled her eyes..