Episode 16

Unedited.....

Ignore mistakes!!!
____________

Days passed by doing shopping packing and making arrangements....

Avneil and Mehbeer were busy in there respective works...but still in this busy schedule Junglee billi and her idiot find time to tease each other.. also many time team up against Mehbeer to tease them...

And as promise Neil brought kit-kit and hot chocolate for Avni and in return she gave him a big precious smile which he never seen before....

Today is the day when they are going to leave for their vacation.... they are going by road in mini bus arranged by Prakash....
Neil came to Malhotra Mansion to help them with the luggage to take it to Khanna Mansion as the bus is there and they are going from there only...

Avni was in her room standing at the window sipping her tea... she was looking at the workers who are also helping them to put there luggage... suddenly her eyes went to Neil...He was helping one of the workers...She was completely checking him out...

Avni's Pov :

I hate to admit it but Babaji he's not looking too bad right na... the wash blue ripped jeans was quite good with white-black strip tshirt and black blazer with his black shades... he's looking quite fine...

Neil's outfit :

"Oyyyy Junglee billi I know I am Hot and Handsome mujhe ghoor ke prove karne ki zaroorat nhi hai"

"Oyyyy Junglee billi I know I am Hot and Handsome mujhe ghoor ke prove karne ki zaroorat nhi hai"... He shouted from there..
Shitt he caught me... arghha... it's tooo embarrassing...

"Don't be embarrassed..." he again shouted... God can't he talk like a normal person.. the neighbours are also gonna hear him... it's not like I can't hear him if he didn't shout...and how the hell he knows what I'm thinking...

"Oyyy daydreamer here... come to the reality.. we have to leave...." he said waving his both hand at me....

"Stop shouting... will you.." I said..

"Finally you said something... I thought I left you speechless.... "again that idiot shouted... though he's lil bit right... arghha... Avni control... he's idiot... he's idiot...he's idiot... just don't let him get in your head....

"Oyyyy again you lost somewhere..." he said... ohh sorry shouted...

"Dude can't you talk like a Normal person... stop shouting.." i said..

"Then came down... you can't reach our destination just standing at your window only..."... he shout again...

"you know what... you deserve this" saying so i throw the tea in my cup at him... though a little far so that his outfit doesn't ruined....

"What the hell.." he shouted.. i roll my eyes at him and reply... "you deserve this for shouting continuously"...

"You ruined my shoes..."he again shouted.. i think i need another cup of tea... he was about to say something again but Neela ma call me so i have to leave... but man i just love to get reaction from him... it's soo much fun...
Avni's Pov ends..