Episode 7

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
_______________

Next day :

All have their breakfast while discussing about twinj's wedding..As decided it will going to be a full punjabi wedding...

So everyone decided to go on a shopping today itself... they have only a week remaining as after that the pre-wedding functions are going to start..

Everyone gets ready... and went for shopping...

They went to mall.... Kunj, Twinkle, Abeer,Vidhyut,Shanaya, Avni, Neil all went for diff. Section

Kunj and twinkle went for her bridal dress as most of her shopping was done, Neil,Vidhyut and shanaya went together and Avni and Abeer went together...

After 4 hours of shopping all came and meet up at the restaurant nearby. They have their lunch while talking and laughing and also with Avneil's bickering... After having a hearty lunch they came out... Neil was inside the restaurant talking to someone on his phone..

Avni : oh shitt!! I think i forgot my bag in the restaurant,I'll be back... and she rushed inside wothout waiting for the response.. All rolled their eyes at her...

Avni went towards the table where they were sitted before., finding her bag there she sigh in relief and took her bag... She was turn around and bumped into someone..

Avni : geez!!.. can't you see and walk.,.she hissed and look at the person. The man was checking her from top to bottom..

Avni feel uncomfortable under his gaze..So she decides to go.. she passed by him but he holds her wrist making her halt in her step... she tries to free herself but his grip was tight and he was smirking at her...

The man comes closer to her.. making her eyes shut tightly. The man was coming close to her but was stop by someone...

The person held his free hand and twist behind him making his grip on Avni's hand loosen.. and the person was (no money for guessing 😉) Neil

Neil was angrily looking at the man, his glare was enough to scare the person in front of him...

Even though he is very calm and composed person both in his personal and professional life but sometimes he has to be like an arrogant businessman whose one glare is enough...so this is his one of the thing which only few peoples knows, more precisely his competitors or his business enemies...

He is glaring at the man still holding his hand at his back....

On the other side avni thought of something bad to happen as the man was coming closer to her but to her surprise the tight grip on her hand was slowly loosening... she opens her eyes and see that a person is standing between her and the man...

She sees the person and to her surprise she was least expecting him to be here..

Neil was glaring at the man... but before anyone says anything the manager comes..

Outside the mall :

Everyone was waiting for Avni and Neil..

Kunj : areeeyy ye Neil kaha reh gaya..

Twinkle : or Avni bhi pata nhi kaha hai...

Abeer : look finally they came... he says looking at Avneil who came out together..

Twinkle : where were you both??

Abeer : don't say you both were again fighting.....

Avni : No., We're not..