Episode 10

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
_______________

Next Day :

Wedding Day :

There is hustle bustle all around., all were running here and there., checking decorations, foods, lights,or going to parlour as the wedding will take place in evening....

Twinkle,Avni, Shanaya and some of her cousins were in Twinkle room getting ready....

Avni went to Kunj's room as Abeer called her....

In Kunj's room, Kunj was pacing left to right in the room while Abeer just sit there looking bored watching his friend like this since an hour....

Avni comes there...

Avni : bro what happen why you call me here..??

Before Abeer answer her... the room door open and Neil enters...

Kunj : where the hell were you man??.. do you have any idea how much I'm nervous and this idiot (pointing towards Abeer),he's good for nothing.. seriously gyuzz I thought you'll help me but... ahh .. he frustratedly ran his hands in his hair...

All three look at him like he growns two horns on his head.. Abeer composed his self and said..

Abeer : I'm not idiot..

Avni shook her head...while Neil rolls his eyes and Kunj groans at his idiot frnd...

Neil : kunj calm down... relax man.. you are just getting married..not going on some war... and n placed a glass of water in front of him and gesture him to drink.. Kunj take the glass and gulp it down in one go...

Abeer : you want to get married or not..
Kunj gave him a death glare..

Kunj : Neil.. why you left me alone with this idiot... do you have any idea what he said to me.. he gave me all the ideas to ran away from my own wedding and that to when I'm hell nervous...

Avni : this is not good bro.. looking at Abeer...

Abeer : arreey I'm just trying to help him to get off his nervousness... he said innocently...

Neil : yeah by giving him ideas to ran away from his own wedding.. he said sarcastically leaning against the dressing table...

Abeer : toh what should I do when he's just pacing in the room for an hour digging holes in floor...I get bored seeing him like this... and you also leave me alone here...

Avni : and why you called me here??

Abeer : just like that.. I'm getting bored..

Kunj : Neil where were you..??

Neil : I'm in my room..

Abeer : wow.. you left me alone with him and were resting in your room woww just woww.... and next a pillow directly hit his face... Kunj threw a pillow at him..

Neil : Avni I think your brother needs to admitted in Mental asylum and that to very soon.....

Avni : yeah I think you're right.. I will call them soon...

Neil : and also tell them to give him electric shock...

Avni : yeah...

Both kunj and Abeer look at Avneil and then to each other...

Kunj : Did they just have a normal conversation like a decent one...

Both Avneil realise and look at each other n says...