Episode 45

WE REACHED 100k!!!!!!
Woah!! Can't believe it. It's been a long long journey.

A heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you. Thank you for being there in every stage even with my lacking of punctuality. Thank you for supporting every updates, and showing your love on the whole book.!!

It's started with a random move to write something for timepass not at all knowing what it will lead to.

Thank you all so much for joining this journey and being the constant supporter.

A long chapter ahead for reaching the 100k milestone.

Thank you all so much once again.

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
_____________

I grow happier with every moment spent by your side.

Avni : "We.. sure are not giving everyone a show.?" She asked in a whisper feeling a kiss been placed on her head.

Neil chuckles softly pulling her more closer to himself reducing whatsoever distance remainimg between them.

Neil : "We are the most decent one on the floor. Look around."

Her eyes roamed around and true to his word everyone around them were busy in their own world. Rohan-Ashi, Abeer-Meher, Zach-Ariana, others, everyone..

She remember Neil leading her to the center of the stage, but now they are in the corner, away from everyone's eyes..

She didn't know how they came into the corner while dancing but she's glad to be away from crowd's eyes for now.

Avni placed her head on his shoulder sighing lightly, closing her eyes. She didn't do much this evening but is now feeling quite tired. Maybe meeting lots of people have taken a toll on her.

Neil : "I am so glad that your are staying here for few more days. You have no idea how relieved I am."

He whispers releasing their intertwined hand and placed his both hand on her waist. She looked up at him and placed her both hands around his neck making him smile.

Avni : "What if I actually had to leave.?" She asked swaying slightly with him.

Neil : "I.. I don't know. I could have stop your from going back but we are still not at that stage where I can ask you to do that.?"

Avni brows scrunched in confusion making him chuckle at her adorable face.

Neil : "I would have ask my wife to stay here with me all the time and even would have restrain her to leave me and No one could be able to stop me doing that or say anything then but.."

He took a deep breath before continuing.

Neil : "I have to wait for that."

A rosy blush took place on her cheeks and it went to its darker shade with his next words.

Neil : "And I'm literally trying hard to not show my impatientness regarding this. If it's in my hand I could swept her off her feet right now to the registrar office."

Avni : "Nice trying." She replied blushing-ly and earned a heartfelt smile that was so contagious that it made her smile too.

He bends down and kissed the crown of her head placing his lips for a longer time making her eyes close in contentment.

Neil : "Wanna ran away from here.?" He whispered on her head.

Avni : "We can.??" She look up at his brown eyes.