Episode 28

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
_____________

It's been 2 days since they all came back to Amritsar. Vidhyut Shanaya were staying at Malhotra Mansion while DD Sunheri were at Khanna Mansion.

In these 2 days, the youngster clan did a lot of mastii from Morning till night.. They all gathered at Malhotra Mansion to chitchat about anything and everything, playing games, watching movies and most importantly teasing.. specially the newly weds and Avni.

But only Neil was the one who missed all the fun. He was busy in his office work and locked himself in his room. He came out only for dinner. He either missed the other meal or had them in his room.

For Avni, these 2 days were hell. She become the target of most of the teasing ever since after the bus incident..

She was hell frustrated because of the teasing and also because of Neil. She didn't see a glance of him in these days. DD soemtimes went to help Neil with the work but he sent him back saying he's on his holidays.

Avni had to bear all teasing alone. She did miss Neil, if he was there with her then surely they both have done something to escape from the teasing or maybe pass it to someone else. They have done it before also. They're great team together.

Present Day :

Today everyone plan to go to shopping. Rohan-Ashi along with Vidhyut-Shanaya and DD-Sunheri decide to go for the shopping while Mehbeer were planning to go on a brunch date. Neil as usual busy with his work. Avni's outfit for the Engagement was already came and she didn't have to shop for anything, So today she's going to her college to submit some papers for convocation and books which she issued before.

Mehbeer and Avni were on their way to Khanna Mansion as Meher wants to meet everyone and she too have some book to submit so she told Avni to submit it.Avni was feeling quite happy to see her idiot after 2 days.

They reached Khanna Mansion and see everyone...

Vidhyut Shanaya,DD Sunheri and Rohan Ashi were sitting in the living room with Neil.

Abeer : oyyy... what are you guyz doing here?? He asked entering with Meher..
Avni was behind them..

Neil sees them and get up with a sigh of relief..

Neil : Where were you guyzz..?? Huh..??

Abeer : I didn't knew that you were this much eager to meet us.. haina Meher..

Neil : ofcourse why wouldn't I.. after all you are my Best friend and she is my sister.. he said side hugging Meher..

Meher : but we thought you would be waiting for someone else.. Right Avni she said turning towards Avni who was Silently listening everything..

Neil turn around to see his Junglee billi after long dreadful 2 days.. she was standing there looking here and there with a slightly red cheeks.. God Her blushh.. ufff he thought..Today she is looking very cute..