Episode 31

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
____________

As soon as Avni enter inside the house, She spot Neela ma, Abeer and Meher in the living room...

She bite her tongue and closed her eyes tightly..

Abeer : There she is Neela ma..
He said standing up from the couch..

Abeer : Did you see that Ma, she was out of the house at this hour.. No call, no message... see, how shameless she is becoming day by day... He huffed dramatically placing his hands on his waist..

Avni rolled her eyes at him and went towards Neela ma..

Avni : I'm sorry Neela ma.. My phone was dead beacuse Bro hide my charger and took my power bank away.., I swear, I didn't do it intentionally..

Neela ma : It's okay... Neil already called me..

Avni : He did.. She asked with wide eyes..

Abeer : Yeahh.. he is not irresponsible like you.. he taunt her.

Avni : Geez... what has gotten in you Bro... why are you behaving like a taunting lady in the social group..

Abeer : I'm just preparing you.. okay..

Avni : And why is that..?? She asked crossing her arms to her chest..

Abeer : Badi Dadi is coming.. To see her ladli getting engaged.. he settled down on the armrest of the couch enjoying Avni's horrified face..

Avni : Whatttt... why is she coming..

Neela ma : Avnii.. she said in warning tone..

Avni : But Neela ma why.. she didn't come in Bro's wedding.. then why is she coming to morrow..

Abeer : Be happy that she was not present in our wedding.. he said side hugging Meher who was standing beside him..

Avni : Why.. she asked irritatedly..

Abeer : The way you behave in my wedding... with Neil., she would surely have to go through bypass surgery if she had witnessed that..

Neela ma : Abeer.. stop that.. and Avni, she is our elder.. and she didn't get to attend Abeer's wedding that's why she is coming tomorrow for their Reception..

Abeer : And for her ladli also.. and you know what is the greatest news..

Avni : Anything still left.. she asked annoyingly..

Abeer : Yess.. Badi dadi is going to stay here for two weeks...

Avni : What The Hell.!!!..

Neela ma : Language Baccha.. Language.. she is our elder and came after a long time..so behave properly to morrow and for next two weeks.. if you don't want to hear her lectures..

Avni : Par Ma..

Neela ma : No, not a word.., go to your room and sleep.. it's already late..

Meher : What to do Neela ma.. Someone forget about the time when she is with my brother.. haina Avni.. she asked mischievously.. making Abeer and Neela ma laugh..

Avni : I'm tired.. I'll just go and sleep.. she said avoiding the question.. she kissed Neela ma cheek and ran away shouting a Good Night to them only to stumble on the stairs...

Neela ma : Carefull.. she shouted at her..

Avni : I'm fineee... she souted abck and ran inside her room..