Episode 29

Unedited..

Ignore mistakes!!!!
______________

Avni and Neil were driving through the roads of Amritsar laughing and telling each other the funny incident about their school and college life..

Avni : where are we going..??

Neil : we still have time for lunch so maybe just roam around..

Avni : are we going for lunch together..

Neil : yeah.. he shrugged off his shoulder.. while she kept looking at him..

Neil : Avnii.. you're distracting me again..

Avni : umm.. I'm.. I'm not staring at you..

Neil : I didn't say that you're staring at me... Are you??... A smirk made his way on his face...

Avni : Huh..!! whatever.. she said and look out of the window...

Neil : Avni, did you paint your cheeks.. why are they soo red..

Avni : They're not.. you keep driving.. she said rubbing her cheeks..

Neil : But your cheeks are red...

Avni : Neilll.. just stop already.. she said glaring at him trying to cover her blush.. he chuckled at her cute behaviour..

***************

After eating their lunch they are again back in the car going to Babaji knows where..

Avni : The way you're driving on the street without knowing to where, I can assume that you like wandering around..

Neil : I'm quite surprised, you observe me that much.. I didn't know that..

Avni : I'm not interested in observing you.. Anyone can say that if they're with you... Now can you tell me to where exactly we are going...

Neil : i don't know.. he shrugged his shoulder..

Avni : Do you even know where we are.. she asked looking horrified... she looked around to see the only trees either side of them..

Avni : Say something idiot..

Neil : I don't know..

Avni : Neeeiilllll... she said and smack his hand...

Neil : calm down Junglee billi... we're going to the beach..

Avni : Beach.. from here..

Neil : yupp.. Now shut up before I leave you alone in the mid of this beautiful heaven..

Avni : you're mean.. meanie idiot..

Neil : Am I.. he said lifting his both eyebrows giving her a smug look..

Avni : look ahead.. I want to go back to my house in one piece...

Neil : whatever..,

Avni : it's not whatever... I want to go back without a single scratch on me..

Neil : can't promise... he said looking ahead pissing her off..

Avni : Neill.,, I'll kill you If I get a single scratch..and I mean it..

Neil : Ohh.. I'm scared..

Avni : you know what.. just rot in hell..

Neil : with pleasure.. he said changing the gear..

She rolled her eyes and and switch on the music player... Neil look at her and thought to irritate her, so he switch off the player...

Avni : why did you do that..??
Neil shrugged his shoulder in response..