Episode 19

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
__________

The guest started to come for the Engagement ceremony... All were ready and waiting for the bride to come...

 All were ready and waiting for the bride to come

Neil and Abeer was standing waiting for Meher...Abeer was getting restless and Neil was teasing him along with Rohan-Abeer's P.A and a very good friend..

Abeer : don't forget... every dog has his day..

Rohan : mine has already gone...
Neil chuckles at this..

Abeer : Mr. Neil Khanna.. don't laugh.. your time will come soon..then we'll see what you do..

Neil : do whatever you want.. i don't care but today is your day Dog.. and hi-fi with Rohan..

Abeer : sure..he said while gritting his teeth...then suddenly music started to play...

They look at the entrance from where Meher was coming with Avni and Ashi(Rohan's wife) on her side...
The trio Rohan Neil and Abeer were looking at Ashi Avni and Meher without blinking...

Prakash : stop looking at them like a foolish... and Neil Meher is your sister and Ashi is already married.. who are you gawking at.... he asked with a glint of mischief... Neil come to his  sense... and shook his head... saying nothing.. Prakash chuckles... But unfortunately Rohan and Abeer are still lost in their wife and fiancée respectively..

As the girls came forwards Neil had to shook Rohan and Prakash had to shook Abeer so that they can help them... Abeer gave his hand to Meher...Rohan also help his wife.. Neil too gave his hand to Avni.. but she look at him with narrowed eyes and stood beside Meher ignoring his help... Abeer notice this and chuckles.. Neil gave him a look to shut up but he gave him a teasing smile...

Abeer and Meher settled in their seat and rest started talking with each other..as there is some more time to start the ceremony...

Neil tried to gain Avni's attention but couldn't...as she kept talking to one or the other person...At last he silently sneak out from his side and went to Avni who was now talking to prakash..

Neil : Dad.. you here... your friend Mr. Desai was looking for you since long...

Prakash : ohh.. did he.. Neil nodded innocently... and Prakash left from there saying he'll be back soon...

Avni turn to go to Mehbeer when Neil hold her wrist and drag her to the dinner area where the helpers are arranging things...

Avni : what the hell.. stop dragging me everytime.. you idiot..

Neil : why are you ignoring me..??
He folded his hand to his chest...

Avni : I'm not ignoring you.. she huffs..

Neil : ohh really.. then why didn't you accept my help earlier....

Avni : ohh that... well i can help my self back there.. so i didn't accept simple..