Episode 32

Hola Amigos!!!

I know I'm not late, I'm very very very late.. And honestly I don't have any explanation about it.. It just Whenever I tried to write down something., I just can't.. I don't know what happen to me.. anyways, I'm really really sorry about it.. I'll try to update it as soon as possible.. And this is one of the longest episode I wrote as a compensation for being late..

P.S. Thank you so much for your support..

P.P.S. It's one of my favourite episode..

P.P.P.S. please hit the star button and drop a comment...

Okay enough blabber.. let's get started
-----------------------------------------------------------

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
______________

Avneil were made to sit beside each other surrounded by families and friends.. Kunj and Rohan went to bring the Rings, while the others were teasing Avneil.

Meher : Avni you sure about it.. you can change your decision anytime you want, you know that right.. I'll always support you.. She says passing a smirk to Neil who was looking at her with narrowed eyes..

Avni : It's too late for this Meher.. She said sighing sadly..

Neil : What the hell is going on dude.?. He whispered yelled looking at Abeer and then to Meher and Avni while others were laughing at him..

Abeer : Neil, you sure you want to spend the rest of your life with her., she is Junglee billi after all.. He smiles teasingly at Avni..

Now it was Neil's turn to smirk at Avni..

Neil : You think Abeer, anyone can handle this Junglee billi apart from me..huh!!.. He smirks at Avni who was glaring at him.. she was about to retort something when Meher reminds her about Badi Dadi who was sitting infront keeping her eyes intact on Avni.. She passes a sweet smile to her even though from inside she is scowling..

Avni : Bebe.., she calls her as she is her only saviour now..

Neil : Neela ma.. He knows Avni's tactics so he also called his saviour.. He laugh at Avni when he saw her controlling her anger.

Avni : You're worst than a child.. she whispered slowly glaring at him with her eyes yet a sweet smile plastered on her face..

Neil : And you're worst than an infant.. he grin foolishly at her..

Avni : And you ar-... but she was cut off by Kunj and Rohan who came there announcing there present..

Rohan : Here we came...

Kunj : with the Rings.. ofcourse..

Rohan : waise.. just a question I have, don't mind though but you both are sure about this.. I mean won't you guyz kill each other on the first day of your marriage...

Neil : I won't until and unless this Junglee billi behave..

Avni : And I'm looking forward for the day I'll get a golden chance to kill him..

Neela ma : Avni.. she shook her head at her saying her to keep quiet... She pout and look at Bebe..

Bebe : Chalo Baccho., jaldi start karo.. Muhrat ka samay nikla jaa raha hai.. Or Neil, tumhe toh me baad me dekhti hun..

Neil : Par Bebe.. What I did now??..

Prakash : Puttar, sab wait kar rahe hai.. Chalo shuru karo..