Episode 41

Finally, an update.

After a long long wait...

🙈🙈

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
____________

Whatever this feeling is,
This is what I have been
praying for.

The next day, true to their demand the girls flew away in the morning leaving their brooding and sulking partners behind.

The guys couldn't bear the ache given by their respective ones and decide to spend their day giving each other support and sympathy much to Neil's dismay.

Neil had been surrounded by four sulking immature adults who after every five minutes were brooding over the cruel inhuman behaviour which they got even after making their loved ones favourite dinner and cleaning the house and giving their credit cards. Which by now they realised it was not a good decision after hearing the pings sound on their phone in every few minutes. And they all are praying to atleast have 2 digit balance reamaing in their card when it came back to their owners.

On the other side Neil manage to do some office work along with handling the four sulking adults.

He was too upset in the morning after the girls left taking his Junglee billi away and he realise that he had barely spent alone time with her. Always there are some or the other present.

First day of her being here, she had a meeting and after that they went to beach with others.

Next day she had a conference, and her day was ruined by certain jerk Anderson.

That was the only day he had spend spent with her alone not entirely though or maybe if their night out counts. And after that the club happened. Yesterday was gone with pacifying the girls and today she went for a girls day out.

Like seriously. It's been almost five days of her being here and they had not spend some quality time together.

Not even a single dinner except the one they had on her arrival day.

Another dreading thing bugging him inside his head is, he doesn't known for how long she gonna stay here. It's been five days and he a had done nothing.

Like nothing...

Freaking hell.

He has to do something.

And that was what He has been doing the entire day ignoring the guys, planning what should he do for the next upcoming days of her being here.

He has to plan something.

For her.

Without any of disturbance.

Zach : Shit., where are they, it's been almost 10 hours they had been out. And not a single message. He paced around the hall rubbing his forhead.

Neil rolled his eyes and kept his focus on his laptop ignoring his rant which is going on for almost an hour now.

Well he had more important things to plan right now rather than hearing his rants.

Abeer : Neil will you atleast try to show that you're listening to us. It's getting serious now. He burst out frustratedly.

Neil sigh and closed his laptop. He folded his hand to his chest and look at him.