Episode 23

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
___________

Next Day :

HALDI CEREMONY :

All were enjoying Haldi function in open backyard with a beautiful weather.. they decide to do Haldi in the morning and Sangeet in the Evening... and the wedding following Day..

They say Haldi keeps bride and groom away from the sinister eyes buy who gonna save Mehbeer from the evil plans of their friends and siblings...

Elders were done applying the paste on both Mehbeer as per ritual... they both are sitting with a partition between them..Some relatives and other guest too came and apply haldi on them..

After elders,youngster clan came forward and started applying haldi on them covering every visible parts of them with the paste...
Abeer tries to protest against it but he was all alone in front of the devil army...

The function was going on... all were tired amd was drenched in haldi paste... After sometime Avni comes with a box and gave each one a brooch which has Ladkewale and Betiwale carved on it...

No one has idea about it.. it was only decided by Avni and Prakash helped her with its delivery and all.. Rohan looked at her confusingly and asked her about it...

Avni : well you all have to put this brooch in sangeet ceremony.. so that you guyz won't change the side when you lose the challenge... she said smirking at Rohan.. he rolled his eyes at her...

She went and gave the Ladkewale brooch to Shanaya, Ashi, Sunheri, Neela ma, Riya and kept one for herself..

And then gave the Betiwala brooch to Shweta, Bebe, Prakash, Rohan, Vidhyut, DD and Neil.. but Neil was not present there..

Avni : ye Idiot kaha chala gaya... Abhi toh yanhi tha.. she talk to herself looking here and there to find him..

Neil : Looking for me Junglee billi.. he said from behind her making her jump in fear..

Avni : God.. don't scare me like that you Idiot...

Neil : Ohh Junglee billi do get scared.. huh!!.. she rolled her eyes..

Avni : whatever... where were you..??

Neil : why you were missing me..?? He said with a smirk..

Avni : let it go.. can't expect a simple answer from you..

Neil : i was handling that Lara..

Avni : ohh shitt... we have to do something about her... god I forgot that..

Neil : don't worry.. i have taken care of her.. he said with a mischievous smile... Avni narrowed eyes..

Avni : what you have done..

Neil : Nothing serious...

Avni : ohh really... and folded her arms around her chest..

Neil : Okay..okay.. i did something to keep her away and don't worry she won't come out of her room for 2-3 days atleast...

Avni : what you exactly did... she again interrogate...Neil huffs and say..

Neil : I have mix radium colour hair dye in her shampoo bottle... he said as seriously as he can but end up in laugh.. Avni look at him with wide eyes for something but at last brust in to laugh...

Avni : You.. seriously did this... she said after she compose herself..

Neil : yeah.. now I'm just waiting to see her hair...