Episode 33

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
________________

Somewhere, Someone is thinking
of you and smiling..

Avni's Pov :

It feel so good just to sit back and chill.. I've always loved this.. me time.. I can simply sit and relax and be my self or read my books.. I'm currently lying on the mattress in my balcony enjoying the beautiful and calm evening.. The atmosphere is serene and after days I got a chance to enjoy this.. The schedule is very hectic nowadays, work is keeping me engage with one or the other things that I hardly got a time for myself.. The past week was really busy and eventful that I didn't get a time to call Neil..

Neil..

It's been almost 5 months since he went back.. Initially for few days he was not able to contact anyone due to his work he just left message to me about him reaching there safely.. but soon things started getting better there with his work thankfully, and he came around..

A lot actually happen in this span of 5 months.., Meher and I started working with Dad (Prakash) in Khanna Industries.. Bro did whined about his wife working away from him but I didn't let Meher go.. I and Meher wished to work together in a same firm, so I blackmailed her..

Though Bro always used to barg in our office with some lame excused of work and sometimes no almost everytime invite himself for lunch with us.. He can't stay away from his wife.. But he too sometimes get lost in his files as Neela ma mostly handle NGO and Bro had to handle all the business alone.. ofcourse with Rohan's help.. Or else Bro is the top class love sick puppy.. My best friend has wrap him around her finger.. haha..

Coming to others., Rohan and Ashi are doing great like always.,. Kunj bhai and Twinkii are very excited for the baby and eagerly waiting for the arrival of their little munchkin., they are enjoying their quality time in Mumbai., Twinki looks soo cute with her baby bump and every now and then we got a complaint from her that Kunj bhai had called her fat or ballon or blah blah blah.. And their fights are solved by Neela ma.. because if we tried to solve it then I'm not sure how will it ends.. we had so many virtual fights with each other..

It's mostly that Idiot try to provoke me everytime and me giving him a peace of mind.. but it's not always us.. sometime it's Ashi and Rohan sometime it's Kunj bhai and Twinkii or sometimes even Vidhyut and Shanaya..well talking about them.. They shifted to Singapore 3 months back cause Shanaya got a contract to work with one of the most famous fashion designer there and Vidhyut joined her handling his hotels there.. It's a clear excuse, I'm sure Bro is giving him tips.. but we all know the main reason of him going there.. he can't leave without his shanu baby..

Anyways in all everyone is doing great in their respective life.. We don't get much time to talk with our respective works but we still manage.. Many a times we as in Me, Meher, Bro, Ashi and Rohan have movie nights.. or we video call everyone.. but it's been a month now we have spend our time together.. I miss them.. I miss him..

I miss him, without a doubt.. I never thought that someday I'll say this but I think it's better to go with the flow.. it's  better to accept what your heart wants.. what your heart miss..

Though me and Neil call each other almost every day.. but still he is not here., with me.. He is as usual like before.. irritating and annoying..

I thought we both would not be in touch that much, but he proved it wrong.. He is the one who always text or call me first everyday..,and on weekends he is the one who wakes me up., he wake up at 5 in the morning even on weekends.. who wakes up that early dude..!!